• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BLM takes a shot to the head.

well...MOST people anyway. Soros? and all the cocksuckers involved in the theft of the last election. those folks, i might make an exception for. ESPECIALLY georgie boy.
I took a hippocratic oath, and even though i dont wear that hat anymore i take it seriously. I have never had to test myself in mortal combat... so i am admittedly ignorant on the subject. But death is a short sighted victory. Being a disfigured shell of your former self, talked about, out cast from your own kind and unaccepted and distrusted by the other. Forced to spend the rest of life dependant, helpless, ironically by the hand of a certainly peaceful protest from one of your own. A living symbol of karma is a bitch. Just my thoughts. I say let her live forever in shame.

F93A3B58-6B50-446B-A25B-94CD2560C905.gif

Reactions: Snuby642
Being a disfigured shell of your former self, talked about, out cast from your own kind and unaccepted and distrusted by the other. Forced to spend the rest of life dependant, helpless, ironically by the hand of a certainly peaceful protest from one of your own. A living symbol of karma is a bitch. Just my thoughts. I say let her live forever in shame.

What makes you think she'll be seen in shame by her fellow travelers?

Just like dead death row inmates can't reoffend, dead commies can't cause more damage.

I fail to see the downside.

What makes you think she'll be seen in shame by her fellow travelers?

Just like dead death row inmates can't reoffend, dead commies can't cause more damage.

I fail to see the downside.
They write it up as a radical white supremacist killer and viola'...martyr.

Fuck a bunch of commies, dead or alive, just fuck'em.

So, just where are the majority of the embassies expected to find a BLM flag?
I am sure they are available in all of our enemy nations, and most of our "allies." They might have to wade through the rubble in Gaza to find one in Israel.

they hate me cuz i'm white, and hate themselves cuz they're not.
This. It's really this simple.
Not QUITE that simple but thats the gist.

They hate me because theyre:

Ignorant of the fact that:

-black slave traders in Africa sold other black people to the whites.

-If they stopped to think about it they would thank go that their ancestors were brought here or their ass's would still be living in Africa. Think about how people live there, in most parts.

-They are being played by communist instigators to stir up trouble and help bring about the fall of democracy.

They hate themselves because:

Theyve been lied to and led to believe theyre not equal and thus have damaged self esteems. Poor self esteem makes one vulnerable to all kinds of crap, makes them easy to manipulate.

Not QUITE that simple but thats the gist.

They hate me because theyre:

Ignorant of the fact that:

-black slave traders in Africa sold other black people to the whites.

-If they stopped to think about it they would thank go that their ancestors were brought here or their ass's would still be living in Africa. Think about how people live there, in most parts.

-They are being played by communist instigators to stir up trouble and help bring about the fall of democracy.

They hate themselves because:

Theyve been lied to and led to believe theyre not equal and thus have damaged self esteems. Poor self esteem makes one vulnerable to all kinds of crap, makes them easy to manipulate.
You're overthinking it.

When you have to constantly tell people you're beautiful, you may have a problem.

Last edited:
Not neccesarily conservatives. Anybody with half a brain that can see the irony and BLM for the bullshit it is.

It's just a colloquialism for describing disingenuous media reporting in this manner. Never report the misdeeds of liberals, report only that conservatives are making too big a deal about something.