• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bloomberg pays felons fines in Florida

Dunraven

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2019
And he's being looked at for felony charges. (FOX News). Does anyone believe anything will come of it?

It's Flori-duh. Who knows. don't know anything about their current AG but I'd bet if Pam Bondi were still there then likely so.

Just shows how desperate the Democrat party is. "Their" media can tell us all they want how hiden' Biden is ahead. Hillary was winning "easily" in 2016, just as easily as Biden will this time.

32k felony counts of Electoral Fraud. Oh wait, he's a Democrat...nvm.

Someone contacted Barr who finally agreed that wasn't right.

Wait a second... so you’re saying that if LEO arrests everyone that has been involved in the rioting, looting and domestic terrorism Bloomberg will pay their fines? So the money will go to support a system that he loathes, and he’ll go broke in the process? How is this not good news?! I hope he has to sell his new home in Colorado and has no choice but to move back to New York and live on the streets.

Reactions: Doc68
Wait a second... so you’re saying that if LEO arrests everyone that has been involved in the rioting, looting and domestic terrorism Bloomberg will pay their fines? So the money will go to support a system that he loathes, and he’ll go broke in the process? How is this not good news?! I hope he has to sell his new home in Colorado and has no choice but to move back to New York and live on the streets.
More likely than not Bloomberg is not spending his own money and he is probably being supported by people with MUCH deeper pockets than he has.

If I had half his money Larry Arn would name a wing of his school after me.