• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blue collar reloading reviews

Jmkjr87

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2019
    Can anybody vouch for bluecollarreloading.com I see they have the brass I need but I've never purchased anything from them and a quick Google search doesn't turn up much.

They admit they don't have powder and primers, so if it's a scam they are really clever. When you got to check out, if it accepts credit card they are probably fine.

I didn't bother adding anything to a cart and checking to see if they take credit card. IDC about bullets and powder right now

General rule of thumb is if a website has EVERYTHING that is unobtanium in stock, it's a scam. Checking the powder and primer inventory first is a good clue.

General rule of thumb is if a website has EVERYTHING that is unobtanium in stock, it's a scam. Checking the powder and primer inventory first is a good clue.
    Right, good point. And they don't have a shit ton in stock. So many scammers I just don't deal with anybody that I haven't already dealt with before

Reactions: KZP
    Thanks for the info, I will be picking up that brass

They’re about 20 minutes north of me. It’s a magical place. You walk through the door of a little brick hut with a small parking lot and it’s actually pretty big inside with a black/Hispanic lady behind the counter that knows her shit when it comes to reloading. They have a ton of powder that they don’t advertise or ship online, even throughout the height of the shortage. They don’t jack up their prices either.

I’ve been there a bunch of times and every trip feels like strange dream....

Alright that's enough positive feedback for BCR. They're already running low on stocks and you guys are going to make it worse.;)

Reactions: DH302
    I was at their shop this morning. Very well stocked store, there is more stock in the store then the web site shows. It is a great place. (y)

I was at their shop this morning. Very well stocked store, there is more stock in the store then the web site shows. It is a great place. (y)
    Do they have in demand powders? Live an hour or so away but never went in person. Always order online so I never get to see what powder they have.

Do they have in demand powders? Live an hour or so away but never went in person. Always order online so I never get to see what powder they have.
    I didn't look at powder very much. I made a quick look for 4350 and they did not have that. Very good variety of bullets and a lot of factory loaded ammo.

Reactions: S3th
    Ordered on a Sunday nite 400 rounds of Alpha brass shipped on Monday and at my door on Thursday. Can say any more except I have been buying from them for years now . GTG

Reactions: Jmkjr87
    Excellent outfit.
    About an hour up the highway from me - so convenient to grab primers and powder when they are in stock.
    Last time I bought a case of Varget, they made sure all of the cans were from the same lot.

I'm surprised I've never heard anybody talk about this shop. Looking forward to do business with them

Can anybody vouch for bluecollarreloading.com I see they have the brass I need but I've never purchased anything from them and a quick Google search doesn't turn up much.
    They first started out at the gun shows years ago. Bought lots of supplies from them and luckily they were only a short drive for me when I needed something right away. If they have it I will certainly buy from them.

Hello everyone, a newbie here today. I have been ordering from Blue Collar Reloading for some time now. They are hands down the best I’ve dealt with. They’ve had supplies when no one else did. No complaints just praises here so I hope this helps.

Top notch people - they’re old school, great over the phone. I mistyped up my address and the package was returned, they reshipped it for free despite me offering to pay since it was my fault.

Brandon used to sell at gun shows and out of his home. During that time they would ship primers and powders. Now they only sell hazmat goods through their storefront.

Update

Payed BCR this morning for 2 boxes of 6.5x47lapua brass, in the notes I asked for the same lot if possible. By the end of the day I got a email with tracking on it. Couldn't be happier being that its new years eve and all, Thanks for the help boys

I just ordered and received 300 6.5 Lapua brass. Great company, had them to the door in three days. I will continue to buy from them. Asked fro the same lot number and that's what I got

Mike