• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bluetooth Ear Pro

PBWalsh

Preston Walsh Fitness
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
Central AL
Hi,

I need some over the ear hearing protection that has a solid bluetooth capability. I lot of times when I’m shooting, I’m also doing some type of workout. When I shoot, I like to save my hearing; when I workout, I like to jam; when I do both, I need to jam safely.

Was browsing Mile High and found these: https://www.milehighshooting.com/pe...l-500-electronic-hearing-protector-bluetooth/

Is this the best option for my needs or is some type of MSA (pr other brand) a better solution? I want bluetooth because my rifle sling kept getting weird and tangled with my Howard Leight’s AUX cord plug in. Plus I’ve already had a pair of those break and need something more durable.

Needs to hold up under heavy sweating, sprinting, kettlebell stuff, and whatever else I can think of.

Emailed MHSA and Dan emailed me back and recommended them. Since it’ll be a bit before I can order them, figured I’d try and hear from y’all as well.

EDIT: Mods... I meant to put this in the equipment section. Very sorry, please move if need be.

Last edited: