• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What Bluetooth Ear Pro

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    So my employer is enforcing PPE and one item is ear pro .
    I'm currently using walkers razor's but I'm missing phone calls . As an added bonus I'm pissin my boss of as well .
    So I started looking at the Walker's Ultimate Quad Connect . Everything expected and Bluetooth plus better NR .
    They claim a integrated mic for calls .
    Then there is 3M's version , 3M Pro Comms . They have a boom mic and Bluetooth .
    Not sure which to get and trying to stay in the buck fitty range . Any suggestions ?

These have been working for me….
    1708382647745.png

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Alphatreedog
    If I had to guess they are and he don’t like it. I am always looking for better earpro though, carry on.
    They provide ear plugs of numerous variations . I have a hearing aid and need the active earphones .

The safety manager should provide proper hearing protection for your specific needs. I know we have addressed these specific needs at my workplace 100% at the cost of the employer. Good luck.

I use the 3m workmate earmuffs. Phone works well with it. And calls can be made. But shop noise does come through on the phone.

Last edited: