• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD BNIB Atlas Athena W/RMR,SRO Plate

Vinnie45ACP

Unapologetic Patriot!
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2021
Virginia
Brand New Atlas Athena v2
Add on: All DLC Black
Add on: Tactical
Add on: Flat Short Black Trigger Shoe
Add on: Standard Right
Add on: Palm Swell Left
Add on: Yes
Add on: Duty - Lockback
Add on: Duty - Lockback
Add on: Barrel Faced Crowned
Add on: RMR/ SRO Optic Plate OR HOLOSUN
Add on: Yes - Optic not included
Add on: Duty - Avg 2.5 lb
Two additional Black DLC 140MM Mags

Very serious inquires only, this is a serious pistol, a competition pistol that can be easily be adjusted to your liking or set up, with the grip swells, as you well know if your even looking at this, but the flat ones are included and you can order anyone you want to add from Atlas for I think $30 each. I Ordered this late last year, got it in early this year, and life has just gotten in the way and I have had a change of direction with my healthy and joints that I will not be able to use this in competitions. I have several other nice guns, like Nighthawk, and Staccato, so I don't need a $5500 safe queen, waste of money and space.
Yes, Brand new Atlas Athena V2 most current with all the bells and whistles, Brand new, means BRAND NEW, never fired, and I also bought two additional 140MM mags with blue and black bases, which will be included. A Holosun HE508TRD X2 Red Dot sits on top of it now, so any it is ready for any Holosun or Trijicon.
Price without Holosun just as it came to me is $5500, If you want the Holosun price is $5700. So with is a good deal, without is still a savings from ordering your own, but not by a whole lot cause I am not going to lose my butt here, on this state-of-the-art Custom Gun, but will give a slight discount.
Shipped FFL to FFL, once a deal is struck, I will drop gun off at my FFL with your shipping info, My FFL will hold it until I authorize them to ship. Once I receive payment to my home from you and once funds clear I give my FFL the ok to ship. You will be given FFL info so you can contact them to ensure it is there being held.
Questions or true interest please contact me Vince @ 757-943-1512

image18.jpg
image17.jpg
image16.jpg
image10.jpg
image11.jpg

Reactions: 47chevycoe