• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms BNIB Barrett MRAD - .300 WM

vvayvvard

Majestik Møøse
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2020
USA - TN
(Reposting this thread because SH won't let me edit my last thread).

This is a brand new latest-generation black Barrett MRAD bolt-action rifle with the MLOK mounting system. Currently set up in .300 Win Mag configuration. If you're unfamiliar with the system, you can find more about it from Barrett's website here -- the short of it is that it's a badass precision rifle offering user-changeable caliber configurations (.300 Norma, .338 LM, etc.), and it was the rifle selected for the United States Army Precision Sniper Rifle program... which explains why it's on backorder status everywhere.

This rifle system was only ever removed from its Pelican case for taking photos. It has been and continues to be stored in a climate-controlled environment.

Included is everything it shipped from the factory with: manual, MLOK picatinny rail sections, and two magazines. I picked up an extra magazine that I'll throw in as well, still new in packaging, for a total of three mags. Rifle ships in its factory Pelican 1750 hard case.

Sl4xrkR.jpegj5ec5i0.jpegwHc8mFe.jpeg

Pictures have been taken with my username here, and I'm happy to generate new time-stamped ones on request for buyer's peace of mind. I have more feedback available on other selling/trading platforms, under the following names: vvayvvard @ Arfcom (+11), and Confuse-a-Cat_LTD @ Reddit's GunAccessoriesForSale (+43). Feel free to message me on either of those places to confirm. More pictures, including close-ups, are available on my ARFCOM listing, which can be found here.

Asking $6000 + actual shipping/insurance to your FFL. Payment via discreet Paypal F&F, Venmo, or Zelle. Also available for FTF in Knoxville, TN area.

I'm mostly looking for cash, but will consider partial trades -- here's a few things in particular that I'm interested in, but I'm open to any offers, and the worst I can really do is say "no." Not really looking to trade for Night Vision setups at this time.
  • Arsenal SAM7-SF
  • Colt M4 Monolithic (LE6940, etc.)
  • Heckler & Koch USP Elite 9mm
  • Heckler & Koch Mark 23
  • Knights Armament SR-15
  • LMT MARS-L Piston, NZ, or Estonia Reference rifles
  • Springfield Hellion
  • Steyr HS-50 M1 w/ 33” barrel
  • Safran Vectronix Terrapin X

Last edited: