• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bob Dole Passes

A great guy.

He was probably ready to go... Pretty tough last few years in his condition.

10th Mountain Division in WW2. Those were some tough %$#@ers.

dole.jpg

Sirhr

I had the honor of being Senator Dole's golf cart driver during the President Ronald Reagan statue dedication 10 years ago at DCA. What a genuenly great guy, I was just a schmuck airport employee and he talked with me like I was his brother, very rare for someone who has been at that level in politics for so long. RIP Senator Dole.

One of the two greatest generations. His and the first generation. We need another right now.

RIP sir.

I remember him in 96.

I was a freshman in high school and attended the state convention as a junior delegate and he was expected to get the nomination.

Classy guy.
Sure struck me differently than many other folks in high places.

Voted for him. I looked him up not too long ago to see if he was still alive. Sad how badly arthritis had gotten him; but he was a true man - true to himself and Our Republic. I have to be honest I don't remember much about his economic policies; but from all I can tell he was as solid as they come. Reagan-Dole would have been much better than Reagan-Bush. But, from what I've read, Reagan was pretty much pushed to take Bush so he could get full GOP support.