• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes BOBRO Single or Double Lever Mount?

TXCOWDOC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2010
Aggieland (College Station, TX)
Thank you in advance for your advice-

Looking at the Bobro mounts for a AR 10 (338 Fed) to mount a Leupold 4.5x14x50 LR (30mm tube). Thoughts on the single lever mount versus the double lever for this application?
Thank you-
TX COWDOC

I thought all 30mm were single and all 34mm were double.

If it is still the case then you have your answer. :)

I'd use the double. I feel like with the length of a long range scope you want more contact. I would think the single point would be better for a aimpoint or something.

This is purely just how I feel. I have no idea what is right for you.

I thought all 30mm were single and all 34mm were double.

If it is still the case then you have your answer. :)

hk dave-
thank you for the reply. According to their website:
B13-300-300 30 mm 2 levers
B03-202-300-R5 30 mm single lever.

Just curious if any one is using a single lever mount for a heavier recoiling rifle and having success. I don't have any experience with this outfit. Thank you again-

I have the single lever Bobro mount for my H1 but I ordered the dual lever for my long range scope. What I will tell you is these mounts are built like a tank, very solid lock up. If there was a company I would try a single lever mount with I would say Bobro would be the one.

I have used the 30mm single lever on a 308 win with great success. With your rifle having quite a bit stronger recoil impulse I would suggest going with the dual lever mount just for the precaution. The Bobro mounts are some very nice units too, so you can't go wrong with either.

Cool! Had no idea they started making dual lever 30mm! I wonder if they make single lever 34mm.