• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bold Face Lying

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond
So I was sent this "Stunning and Brave" presentation today at work. It was all about race and medicine. Like an asshole I clicked the link. (Seing as how I actually have published research on this matter, because like genes are a thing) However as I listened to this person's 'story' some shit didn't add up.

First, she claimed to have memories of being 5 months old. My oldest memories come in at about 1-2 years. Very few people remember back that far. I know of no one who can remember being 5 months old.

Second, claimed the KKK put a cross on fire at her house in Atlanta in the early 80s. Having actually lived through that time, absolute bullshit.

Now what gets me is that a group of adults (medical doctors no less), no one called her out on it (I was not actually present). I mean I've seen a lot of bullshit in the DEI push, but this one takes the cake (also when someone who is the head of medicine somewhere talks about their struggle with racism to succeed after going to prestigous universities and private schools all their lives).

Reactions: 232593 and 338dude
Not only that but if you fail to say anything other than white people bad, white people must die, then you are a white supremacist. I am so tired of the racist horseshit.

Are there people of all ethnic backgrounds hating on other people of ethnic backgrounds? Yes. It is racist. And so is hating an entire class of people based on the color of skin.

Or the current CRT feces wherein, only white americans can be racist because there were once white slaveowners and black slaves in this country. Conveniently left out were all the native americans who owned each other as slaves, except for the times they were eating each other. "Was Bawdy Buttocks a man of good taste?" "No, actually, he was a bit toughy and stringy, like overcooked venison."

Or the freed black men in the USA and western territories who own slaves.

Or, the modern wannabe slaveowners who want to tell others what they should be thinking and eating and wearing (don't commit "cultural appropriation.")

That no one else could be slaves except black people in the USA. Never mind the irish. Or the christians in the Holodomor. Or the Jews and their several times of being slaves. Or most of Europe. Such as the germans when Rome conquered them.

Nope, only specifically black people in America and white people in America. And now, Gov Newsom, the Devil incarnate, wants to take money from people who were never owned slaves and give it to people who never were slaves. Because he is a racist piece of shit. He thinks a black person cannot make their own money.

edited to add: well, in California, it is hard for anyone to get ahead. So, yeah, Satan, I mean Newsom is doing what he can to keep the black people down.

Another thought to ponder. In the 1930s, black people were very poor. Was the NFA really designed to keep firearms out of the reach of black people? I know there is the theory that it was to disarm mobsters but who are we kidding?

Read this:

R
Yeah, I am thinking a slaveowner thinks they own the right to tell others what to think. Maybe my words are strong. But hey, what would have happened if Lincoln, even with central government intentions had not freed the slaves? Granted, he did it to piss some people off. What if left to their own devices, the africans rose up and mounted their own rebellion?

Why not? And would that not be an interesting historic "science fiction" novel?

Reactions: Maggot
Yeah, I am thinking a slaveowner thinks they own the right to tell others what to think. Maybe my words are strong. But hey, what would have happened if Lincoln, even with central government intentions had not freed the slaves? Granted, he did it to piss some people off. What if left to their own devices, the africans rose up and mounted their own rebellion?

That would make an interesting novel.

Have you read Something of Value by Robert Ruark>

Reactions: 6.5SH and Ronws
That would make an interesting novel.

Have you read Something of Value by Robert Ruark>
No, I have not read that.

Oddly enough, and more on topic for this forum, I read a series of books taking place in 1632. A modern town in Virginia is transported to the Thirty Years War. And a young lady turns out to be the best shot and the chosen sniper to deal with the enemy. "Grant"

You don't have to read the novel, there was Hati of course, the oft mentioned only instance of a successful slave revolt in modern history. Haiti, (formerly Hispaniola) the only piece of ground in the western hemisphere Columbus ever stepped on. They were the breadbasket of the Carribean, exporting sugar cane and crops worldwide. The Dutch freed them, and about a year later they raped, tortured, murdered and mutilated every single person on the island that wasn't absolutely pure black. Mixed race people were given no quarter. Now, over 200 years later and with the "help" of every developed nation on earth, they have been rebuilt a dozen times. It's never been anything but a shit hole. We can see this again in Rhodesia in the 70's, (thanks Jimmie Carter you fucking moron), and more recently in South Africa. Your novel has already been written friend, and no matter where the setting, the ending is always the same..

No, I have not read that.

Oddly enough, and more on topic for this forum, I read a series of books taking place in 1632. A modern town in Virginia is transported to the Thirty Years War. And a young lady turns out to be the best shot and the chosen sniper to deal with the enemy. "Grant"
I read it maybe 50 years ago and its still poignant. Its about the Mau Mau uprisings in Kenya.

Recommended.

Reactions: Ronws

1673319391719.png

The point is that the word itself started as a description of white slaves.
A practice that was quite popular throughout the eastern Mediterranean.
The fallacy that blacks have endured more than any other color is fantasy.
If one were truly worried about slavery check the markets earlier today in Northern Africa...

R

So I was sent this "Stunning and Brave" presentation today at work. It was all about race and medicine. Like an asshole I clicked the link. (Seing as how I actually have published research on this matter, because like genes are a thing) However as I listened to this person's 'story' some shit didn't add up.

First, she claimed to have memories of being 5 months old. My oldest memories come in at about 1-2 years. Very few people remember back that far. I know of no one who can remember being 5 months old.

Second, claimed the KKK put a cross on fire at her house in Atlanta in the early 80s. Having actually lived through that time, absolute bullshit.

Now what gets me is that a group of adults (medical doctors no less), no one called her out on it (I was not actually present). I mean I've seen a lot of bullshit in the DEI push, but this one takes the cake (also when someone who is the head of medicine somewhere talks about their struggle with racism to succeed after going to prestigous universities and private schools all their lives).
Well, this is the same group that swore there was no problems with females menstruation cycles as a result of the death jab, same general group who told us all that the hospitals were being over run (yet there were plenty of cute little dance videos to be made), same group that swore a mask that can't keep sheet rock dust out of my nose, will keep us safe from covid, ect...... so, not exactly shocked they went along for the bull shit ride....

View attachment 8043304

If one were truly worried about slavery check the markets earlier today in Northern Africa...

R
Depends to some degree on your definition, or usage of, slave.

Likely the largest slave population is in China. Then North Korea? While yours is a more narrow definition, to my thinking any one who live under a tyrannical (communist, or other) and cant leave when they want, if by default a-

Slave

And one need not look that far. Any form of human trafficking is slavery, pure and simple. Take a look at the foster child care system.

Reactions: 338dude
Because if you call them out on their bullshit you get labeled as racist. I’ve seen it in my hospital and practice.
I know, I've done it and been 'disciplined' I had the luxury of being in demand--something in me just cannot allow bald face lies to go forward though. We gotta stand up to this shit.

In the last 30 to 40 years, every burning cross and random noose has been fake. Typically, its a loser, piece of shit minority who is failing class, about to get fired for being a piece of shit, failing at business and trying to get false pity for their dumb ass.

90% of racism is imaginary in America and 100% of people calling you racist are even more racist than you ever were.

My oldest memory comes in around 10-11months old. Still in the crib, but standing with support is how I figure my age. I can remember a ton of detail down to the diaper, and someone peeking around the corner watching me. I have no idea why that memory is so etched in my mind, because it really wasn't anything special. Nothing traumatic happened, nothing really at all. It was just my dad peeking around the corner watching me after he put me to bed. I've done that with my own kids, kinda seems like a normal thing.

Seems reasonable to me to be skeptical of a woman claiming to have a memory at 5 months old, it doesn't seem normal, but how do you prove her recollection of a memory isn't accurate? How can you be sure that she is lying? I'm sure it's probable that she's using a false memory to provide more credibility, or boost her stature in the subject matter, which is apparently a common thing. Unless you can prove her wrong on the spot, and not just anecdotally, you're going to be on the losing end of the deal if you confront her with inadequate evidence that they're lying.

I can appreciate coming on here to vent though, we all need our outlets. Fuck her right in the pussy.

Branden

The slavery thing was an excuse used to provide moral cover for all the evil the north did.
The truth was that slavery was dying out across the civilized world, led in great part by the British who had earlier given up slavery and were actively fighting it across the world.

The average public sentiment at the time in the USA was anti-slavery but a bunch of rich democrats were demanding that everybody "obey the law" and "respect our property," And as now, they were backed by the "just following orders" and "Just doing our duty" uniform hangers that keep the oppression alive with the support of the corrupt, cowardly, complicit and compromised courts.

Industrialization was quickly making slave ownership economically disadvantageous.
Either way it would have been gone in another decade or two.

Precisely.

My first semester of law school they scheduled a three hour "implicit bias training." The day of it was canceled and never rescheduled. Not even they believe that horse shit 🤣
Don't worry, you will get the pleasure of sleeping though more of that for your CLE requirements. All this sowing racial division and hatred for fun and profit shit is going to eventually take us all to some very dark places.

Reactions: SniperBro
Don't worry, you will get the pleasure of sleeping though more of that for your CLE requirements. All this sowing racial division and hatred for fun and profit shit is going to eventually take us all to some very dark places.
Oh yeah, it's definitely a fun time. I think there's a strong possibility that I was the only conservative in most of my classes. Professors and students alike weren't shy about projecting their idiotic views. Lots of laughs for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 338dude
Precisely.

My first semester of law school they scheduled a three hour "implicit bias training." The day of it was canceled and never rescheduled. Not even they believe that horse shit 🤣
Story from my mom.

She went to a training that was about getting Mexicans to college without changing their culture. After the training she was confused. How do you balance a culture that wants you to get married at 15 and start having kids, with leaving for college at 18. So she asked the person who taught the class.

He said, "you can't do it, but we have to teach this class to meet government requirements."

The fed makes requirements for school. You don't have to meet this requirements. But if you don't, you don't get access to the money printing machines.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SniperBro
My oldest memory comes in around 10-11months old. Still in the crib, but standing with support is how I figure my age. I can remember a ton of detail down to the diaper, and someone peeking around the corner watching me. I have no idea why that memory is so etched in my mind, because it really wasn't anything special. Nothing traumatic happened, nothing really at all. It was just my dad peeking around the corner watching me after he put me to bed. I've done that with my own kids, kinda seems like a normal thing.

Seems reasonable to me to be skeptical of a woman claiming to have a memory at 5 months old, it doesn't seem normal, but how do you prove her recollection of a memory isn't accurate? How can you be sure that she is lying? I'm sure it's probable that she's using a false memory to provide more credibility, or boost her stature in the subject matter, which is apparently a common thing. Unless you can prove her wrong on the spot, and not just anecdotally, you're going to be on the losing end of the deal if you confront her with inadequate evidence that they're lying.

I can appreciate coming on here to vent though, we all need our outlets. Fuck her right in the pussy.

Branden
You don't have to be direct in calling them a liar.

Wow! That's crazy that happened to you. People like that shouldn't be allowed in this country. Where did this happen? I'd hope that they have rooted these racists out of there by now. When did you say that happened? Did they catch the people that did this horrible thing to your family?

You can pose questions to keep the Karen bullshit in check.
If a cross was burned in anyone's front yard it would be in the local news, at a minimum. A quick phone search for date and location for cross burning would pretty much solve the mystery

View attachment 8043304

R
Excellent point. I understood that time. Clearly made and concise. I could have used that before.

in na they have a saying "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference" , your never going to stop other people from lying why try . I have no control over them or there actions . the only person I have control over is me . and while it's frustrating to see and hear bs it's even easier to shut out , or walk away or you could grab a crowbar and beat some truth into them while ending up in jail , your choice . best of luck