• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bolt Carrier Groups

JHARPE40

Private
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2020
I’m in the process assembling an AR10 in 6.5 Creedmoor. These are the BCG’s I have in mind
APF Nickel Boron BCG
Rainier Arms BCG
LMT BCG
JP Enterprises BCG
Any experience you guys have please let me know what you guys think

Really I was thinking the Full Mass BCG. Several people have told me not to go LW for a 6.5. Thank you for the input

I have 6 JP BCG's and love them. As of right now I wouldnt buy anything else.

JP FMOS BCG's are how I get all my shit to function reliably in all conditions. Will work dirty and dry, suppressed or not in SBR's or whatever. I love these things. ONLY way to go. You want the slick black ones too, FWIW. The SS ones are probably fine but the slick shit they put on the others is unreal and how they work without lube. Not that they're meant to work without lube, just saying they will when most will start fucking up.

Take a hard look at the Rubber City Factory BCG's too. They have several appealing options including the ultra slick coatings as well as a POF roller pin option. Can go lightweight or not, regulated key or not, etc...

Reactions: JS8588