• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Bolt fluting. From nightmare to sweet dream!

NC-K9

Private
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2019
Can not say enough good things about Long Rifles Inc!

First off, let me begin by saying.... In my ignorance I sent my bolt to a certain "Immoral Act" Arms. After weeks and weeks of emails being ignored and his website and Facebook page being taken down, I filed a complaint with PayPal. I was then informed my bolt was done and would ship out. Bolt never came and more emails ignored. I finally asked for my bolt to be returned even if the work wasn't complete. Well, it was actually sent back (no work done), tracking number provided to PayPal and complaint closed. He kept my money! WTF!?! Had to call PayPal, got my money back. End of that P.O.S.

I mailed my bolt to Long Rifles Inc.,
got notified they received it,
notified machine work was done,
notified the knob was installed,
notified cerakote was done.

All notification emails came with pictures of my actual bolt.

And to top it off the entire process was exactly 2 weeks!

It's crazy that one shop is the epitome of garbage and unprofessionalism and the other shop is the epitome of top notch craftsmanship and professionalism. Will definitely do more business with Long Rifles Inc.

thumb_5838_1600_0_0_0_crop.jpg
thumb_5841_1600_0_0_0_crop.jpg
thumb_5914_1600_0_0_0_crop.jpg

Excellent, just as expected when you deal with LRI.
One of the few places I have confidence referring my friends to. I know they will receive the same standard of service I always do.

Does not surprise me. Chad does first class work with great customer service. Glad it turned out so well.

Awesome work! That 'beehive fluting' looks pretty damn awesome. $250 for the machine work and coating seems very reasonable.