• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

bolt gun drawings

nutter89

Send It!
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2012
Hell
Buddy's 300 Norma mag I drew for a surprise for him.

Attachments

• IMG_7281 (2).jpg
    IMG_7281 (2).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11
Grim reaper I did as well as another 2 of them...going to post more when I finish ill just keep them on this thread

Attachments

• IMG_7275 (2).jpg
    IMG_7275 (2).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 10
sorry for the re-posts

Attachments

• IMG_7265 (2).jpg
    IMG_7265 (2).jpg
    884.3 KB · Views: 14
last one for today will get another couple done

Attachments

• IMG_7263 (2).jpg
    IMG_7263 (2).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 10
If I had your skill I wouldn't be breaking my back to pay my mortgage!........ Or by reloading supplies!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Haha! Thanks but haven't you heard of starving artists...Think im going to get back into drawing but this time be all firearm based ill be posting as I go...I appreciate it!

Those are bad ass man. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we'd pay good money for it. You can also make money drawing tattoos.

you could set up a website where people photos of their rifles and you draw them up for $$ ... i know i would pay for it

Ive been talking around a bit and getting some requests...Ive never really sold anything its always been a hobby but seems like alot of people want personal rifle drawings...I can do that if you'd like just PM me im drawing on 11"x14" mostly in charcoal I can do other medias as well but charcoal and pencil seem to be some of my better stuff...I have around 3-4 hours in a drawing give or take depending on what else is in drawing...Im thinking 80-100$ just for time involve since I have a fulltime 40-72 hour week job....let me know what u think like I said just PM me and we can work something out...

Thanks again for the positive comments!

Jake

Really nice work. You have some great talent, I haven't drawn in years but the ones I have done would take me alot longer. It would make for some nice side cash, I wish you well.

Grim reaper I did as well as another 2 of them...going to post more when I finish ill just keep them on this thread

Nice work. There were a few things I tried pretty hard at as a kid but could never really do. Drawing is one of them. I'm glad you are sharing the joy of your talents. Thanks for posting.

Wow,that's talent,I would buy copy's of these,like them all but the one in the prone would be a awesome tattoo

Drawings like these would make outstanding posters, or maybe t-shirts? BTW, +100 on the choice of subjects and artistic talent. I've been told that I can't draw a straight line...even if I used a ruler.

seriously,if you make copys of these on nice paper at kinkos i want some, judging from the responce im guessing you could sell a few,very nice indeed