• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BOLTRIPPER caught on tape?

Re: BOLTRIPPER caught on tape?

I would think that there is no such thing as practice for this shit; you only get one chance to fuck that up.

i'll be signing autographs in the back of the room later...no charge
MVC-024S-4.jpg

+1 <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palmik</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would think that there is no such thing as practice for this shit; you only get one chance to fuck that up. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ranger70</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bolt, are there bunny ears on that helment?????</div></div>

very perceptive.......its a sweat band

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'll be signing autographs in the back of the room later...no charge
MVC-024S-4.jpg
</div></div>

Looks like don't ask don't tell to me....OH MY

I've heard Bolt has pics of some jumps goin full-commando.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rookie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've heard Bolt has pics of some jumps goin full-commando.</div></div>

them i got to charge you for......or you could peek my vintage avatar
<<<<<