• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bomber #2 down and in custody

Switchblade

muf kin poser
Minuteman
The best part though?
This Islamic Jihadest is on his way to Beth Israel Hospital to be treated in their Trauma Center
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dangit, just hwne it was fun, they messed it up...now he's going to Mass Hospital! peckerheads! They take all the good fun away from stuff

Last edited:
Just sent from a coworker

"If you are going to use a boat to escape...Make sure it is in "Water" not in "Watertown""

Good job LEOs. I am glad they took him alive.
They sure had a bunch of Officers involved. Lots of standing around waiting and wondering. Glad they kept their cool.
I wish I had been there with a BIG truck loaded with donuts. Would have made enough to retire more comfortably. Regards, FM

Typically "Islamic Jihadist" and "Chechnya" mentioned in the same sentence is redundant.

It is well known that Al Queda trains Chechen terrorists in Chechnya and wherever else they can do so. Chechnya is a free fire zone and wide open to Islamic Jihadists. In point of fact, Chechen's are part of the insurgency in Iraq and Afghanistan. Remember, Chechnya was made up of Christians and Muslims, then SHTF and well, you see the history there with the Russian events...theater, school, some 400 killed between the two...

Curious to see how long before a press release detailing what firearms he had in him at the time if his capture. Glad Boston will be able to get a good nights sleep tonight. After this week those folks sure deserve one!

Curious to see how long before a press release detailing what firearms he had in him at the time if his capture. Glad Boston will be able to get a good nights sleep tonight. After this week those folks sure deserve one!

Better sleep with an eye open...

If you think this won't happen again and that these yahoos weren't part of a bigger cell/operation. They didn't come up with this stuff on their own and it will go into higher places than it would seem on the surface.

If it weren't for random people killed i'd say you've got exactly the medicine you wanted (you=us gov.). Commenting and giving lessons to Russians dealing with those fucks in their own way perhaps instead of yapping about "human rights" you should've given them a hand in erasing certain elements from Chechnya. But i guess there is irony in "helping poor people immigrate" and then reaping the gratitude of those "poor people". Hope zombies of US will remember this lesson when next elections are up...

If it weren't for random people killed i'd say you've got exactly the medicine you wanted (you=us gov.). Commenting and giving lessons to Russians dealing with those fucks in their own way perhaps instead of yapping about "human rights" you should've given them a hand in erasing certain elements from Chechnya. But i guess there is irony in "helping poor people immigrate" and then reaping the gratitude of those "poor people". Hope zombies of US will remember this lesson when next elections are up...

Lackeys and sheep control the voting booth (you know that), for 2 partys that are in fact one in the same. Both party's test the wind, and allow the other to save the "System" from the public. They (sheep) have no clue when it comes to the real world as most believe they are doing right, via state run spin media. Until they step out of their make believe world by actually traveling to none "tourist" destinations, or visiting back alleys, will they ever realize what they have unknowingly assisted in.
All that said, I still prefer this over most all the others, but within the last 20 years more an more truth is coming out. And with this last occupant of the chair, the truth is really starting to step forward as to the down the road plans for this country.

Last edited:
He was shot in the leg and neck.I think both legs should be amputated.Wouldnt that be nice to wake up to.
Great job BOSTON.

All this event means is that we have joined those western nations where Islamic Jihad has come to our shores. Yes, this did happen a few times before in the attempted WTC events and on 9-11, but this insures that we are now a solid participant in that which we have tried to keep out and fight elsewhere. Like it or not, this is the high cost of freedom and being American we will pay henceforth. I DO prefer to fight these assholes somewhere else and not in my own back yard though

All this event means is that we have joined those western nations where Islamic Jihad has come to our shores. Yes, this did happen a few times before in the attempted WTC events and on 9-11, but this insures that we are now a solid participant in that which we have tried to keep out and fight elsewhere. Like it or not, this is the high cost of freedom and being American we will pay henceforth. I DO prefer to fight these assholes somewhere else and not in my own back yard though

How do we get our government to quit rolling out the red carpet for these assholes??? I'm glad they caught him and hope they can get some info from him.

He was shot in the leg and neck.I think both legs should be amputated.Wouldnt that be nice to wake up to.
Great job BOSTON.

Yup, amputate both legs just above the shoulders......

We will always have these problems, as ling as our leaders play world police/babysitter. Before the terrorists it was Commie sleeper cells, before that Native Americans, before that... you get the picture. There will always be someone or something "out to get the American way". Once we broke away from our isolationist ways the flood gates were open into the American melting pot. Glad this one is over, but for the sheep to think they are "safe" is a pipe dream. We are only as safe as we keep ourselves, but you cant stop it all.

Eric

How do we get our government to quit rolling out the red carpet for these assholes??? I'm glad they caught him and hope they can get some info from him.

Without locking down the entire country from immigrants, we will be open to Islamic terrorism the same as Europe was a red commie playground then a Islamic playground after the 70's of Red Scare bombers. This is not the same as Native Americans in the 1800's. That was pure black and white against red and red lost and became the first example of segregation on a mass scale outside of slavery(put that in your pipe and smoke it Mr. Black, you helped). The Islamic Jihadists are nothing we have seen outside of guys like Bin Laden. The new breed of halfbred arab/white muslims(why do you think the arabs love stealing our little girls and women?) will be able to move freely within our society for the most part. That was how these two walked freely among the rest in Boston. They looked like tourists trying to blend in, or just plain foreign born college kids who no one noticed.

Sharac does make a great point. When Russia was having issues with these same people, it was the US screaming about human rights when in fact we should have been lending a hand to our former commie 'friends'. We are now reaping the rewards of that in high fashion with a new threat from Chechnya(still the same old Al Queda threat if you ask me since they are so intertwined now).

The fact we welcome most here, means we welcome either a certain amount of threat, or we lose a certain amount of freedom for security. I'll keep my freedom, make my own security, but let me be able to freely use my second amendment rights and carry what I want, where I want, when I want, ie, shotgun or rifle 24/7, slung on my back, or in a nice three point.

I also must question the government as to why this individual who was questioned in 2010, was not questioned when he left and came back from a 6 month 'tour'...someone at DHS dropped the fuckin ball pretty damn bad on this one here, but then again I can see why considering our soft on islam stance and no profiling attitudes being made policy from on high

Maggot " Yup, amputate both legs just above the shoulders......"
I agree to 100%

Great job by first responders during a difficult time....Kudos! They need to ship the A**hole to an undisclosed location for proper intelligence gathering.

I hope the US Attorney that is going to handle the prosecution doesn't quit half way through the trial because he/she heard a rumor that the terrorists may try to harm their family. This would be an extreme act of cowardice, we've had it happen once in Texas, we don't need it again. The sad part of it is, if it does happen, the US Attorney will have all kinds of like cowards defending the move! It was wrong in Texas, it would be wrong in MA, wrong is wrong.