• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Bond Arms. Love this thing!

GUNNER75

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 29, 2005
    SW KS
    Been awhile since I have been this thrilled about a gun. LOL, cool tool for sure in snake country let alone CC.

Judge is awesome as well, but I have a spot for the old west style etc.

DSCN0330.jpg

Re: Bond Arms. Love this thing!

Great looking little banger - that holster is awesome. The grip too - how is the recoil on that with the .45LC?
    smile.gif

what is it like shooting that 410 oout of it? Seems like a hoss on the wrist.

thats way cool. i gotta stop looking thru these threads, im supposed to be done buying stuff, lol

I haven't been able to torch this thing off much, but it isn't really as bad as one would think.

I may try and shoot a vid or two using some 3" and 45LC in it.

I can tell you that it is a far cry better than a G27 with birdshot on rattleworms.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GUNNER75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can tell you that it is a far cry better than a G27 with birdshot on rattleworms. </div></div>

Not to mention infinitely cooler looking as well.