• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Boobs!

2A3709C9-1573-43E2-9BB4-CAE1E37DD654.gif

I think he has tiny smg's in each coat sleeve, and was preparing to neutralize the threat, then he saw boobs and chilled out.

• Haha
Reactions: Foul Mike
I’m not a fan of Putin but he certainly has an appreciation for boobs I can respect.
😂

Notice how didn’t even flinch. Biden would be running for cover. I’m no fan of Putin either but he’s old school KGB. He’s ruthless and doesn’t give a fuck. You have to respect that. I wish we had a leader like that. Maybe not as corrupt but one that can command respect but god forbid you poke the bear.

Notice how didn’t even flinch. Biden would be running for cover. I’m no fan of Putin either but he’s old school KGB. He’s ruthless and doesn’t give a fuck. You have to respect that. I wish we had a leader like that. Maybe not as corrupt but one that can command respect but god forbid you poke the bear.
Like Trump. Almost.

• Love
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
:devilish: IF Vlad wishes FSB 101 bob brigade reports for duty.

Last edited:
Thus you see the appeal of Mr. Putin. He's a Russian man's man. A lot of similarities to Trump (save your pitchforks). Putin definitly has the man schtick down, and Trump was more of the tough talking new-yorker. Part of politics is playing the part We all love John Wayne cause he was a man's man. Politics no different. (Why did Dukakis lose to bush--cause he looked like a doofus. Why did bush win over Gore --they were almost the same guy. Bush had the 'dude' factor over Gore the egghead. Reagan smashed the russians by Looking and acting tough. "That crazy American Cowboy President" they called him. )

Also I'd give a thumbs up to some good knockers too--I have been known to puruse the Motivational thread.