• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Booby trapping trump signs

Hot glue mouse traps across the back of the sign at the top edge (where a person would normally grab a sign and pull it out of the ground).

Place sign where you want it, ensuring that it is rotated in such a manner that the mouse traps aren’t visible. Set mouse traps.

Sit in house with lights off and enjoy the wailing and gnashing of teeth from hippies and other left of center people with poor self control.

You are doing the community a service by teaching lessons. Sort of like an “after school special” for people who should know better.

Hot glue mouse traps across the back of the sign at the top edge (where a person would normally grab a sign and pull it out of the ground).

Place sign where you want it, ensuring that it is rotated in such a manner that the mouse traps aren’t visible. Set mouse traps.

Sit in house with lights off and enjoy the wailing and gnashing of teeth from hippies and other left of center people with poor self control.

You are doing the community a service by teaching lessons. Sort of like an “after school special” for people who should know better.
I like that idea with a bunch of grease or the good mouse glue traps

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Trail cam and cable the sign frame into the ground with some steel fishing leader sleeve crimped to a dead man anchor to at a minimum slow them down. I like the blue grease idea as well as the sprayer, leave the dye out of it though.

Running anything designed to injure the thief only opens one up to civil lawsuit or criminal charges. Even if you win, you lose by having to show up in court and retain legal representation, all over a $20 fucking sign...

Trail cam and cable the sign frame into the ground with some steel fishing leader sleeve crimped to a dead man anchor to at a minimum slow them down. I like the blue grease idea as well as the sprayer, leave the dye out of it though.

Running anything designed to injure the thief only opens one up to civil lawsuit or criminal charges. Even if you win, you lose by having to show up in court and retain legal representation, all over a $20 fucking sign...

Red, youre no fun at all, LOL.

Bear trap. On white background. 3D image stock photo

Bear trap. On white background. 3D image
Bear Trap. On white background. Clipping path included stock photos

I am by no means a lawyer but I think it would be prudent to make sure you place your signs at least 30’ from the road center line or outside of whatever the right of way is. Be sure to also place no trespassing signs up, this will only taunt the jack wagons more and bolster any legal defense if needed. If going with the grease idea, why not use alternating globs of red, white lithium and blue. If spotted from behind might be mistaken for patriotic embellishments, but of course they are!

I am by no means a lawyer but I think it would be prudent to make sure you place your signs at least 30’ from the road center line or outside of whatever the right of way is. Be sure to also place no trespassing signs up, this will only taunt the jack wagons more and bolster any legal defense if needed. If going with the grease idea, why not use alternating globs of red, white lithium and blue. If spotted from behind might be mistaken for patriotic embellishments, but of course they are!

Or just a light clear grease...infused with a good dose of Polonium.

bearbait10.jpg

Just know that in most states you can be sued for any damages that someone incurs from trespassing on your property if you intentionally create hazards to cause bodily harm...

This with a tripwire:

What about a motion sensor on a audio speaker that when tripped plays auto weapon fire? Or light big strings of firecrackers?
Hence the perimeter alarms”

Just know that in most states you can be sued for any damages that someone incurs from trespassing on your property if you intentionally create hazards to cause bodily harm...

Yeah the grease and manure will make them have to wash themselves and they might consider that bodily harm but I don’t think the law does.

Reactions: Buckley and Lesch
I'd do the grease on the sign and the electric fence lead. Make sure your lawn is good and wet. An electric fence lead is enough to get their attention and NOT want to touch it again without causing bodily harm. The grease is to keep them from getting it out of the ground and to add a bit of insult to injury. But use the grease you get out of the boot when you grease your u-joints. Good and dirty.

Install sign. Dissolve silver nitrate in water, brush it on the sign. Don't touch the sign and keep quiet. Reapply after rain.

Thank you,
MrSmith

please post videos or pics thanks
can someone post a good link on what to use for adding voltage to the sign? thanks

Look into electric fences. This one ironically named Patriot.

Keep an eye open for acts of vandalism directed towards your property. My neighbor and I both had nails thrown in our driveway after putting up Trump flags. I've got cameras up now.

You lost me. What will this accomplish?
according to the innnerwebz, this is what I've found:
Ingestion of silver nitrate causes violent abdominal pains, vomiting, and diarrhea, with the development of gastroenteritis. Treatment includes oral administration of common salt solutions, milk (or white of egg and water), and soap in water to protect the mucous membranes of the esophagus and stomach and precipitate the poisonous free silver ions as silver chloride.

I would 100% go the electric fence route. put the sign near the edge of the property and use the extra wire to go in the dying bushes along the sidewalk that all the dogs piss on. Hopefully they learn a lesson also.

Have a friend that had 3 ripped off so far. All on the ground on heavily posted land.
Got one more , took it to the top of a light pole with a cherry picked about 15 foot high.
Wrapped concertina wire on the way down. Greased the bottom 8 ft with grease.
For dramatic effect , put 3 DEAD batteries with old jumper cable leads . Have them sorta covered with brush. So far so good 👍

How do you electrify the sign? You can’t just attached the electrodes to the legs. Those are metal and in the ground. The circuit would be grounded out

according to the innnerwebz, this is what I've found:
Ingestion of silver nitrate causes violent abdominal pains, vomiting, and diarrhea, with the development of gastroenteritis. Treatment includes oral administration of common salt solutions, milk (or white of egg and water), and soap in water to protect the mucous membranes of the esophagus and stomach and precipitate the poisonous free silver ions as silver chloride.

Its a dye that stains skin black for about 10 days. If they ingest it that's on them though.

I haven't put out any Trump signs this year, but it is about time......
Back in 2016, someone stole a couple of my signs, got a couple more, and painted the backside with anti-seize........I figured if some snowflake snatched the signs from my yard, and threw them into mom, or dads new car they would have some explaining to do.........

IMG_0445.JPG
IMG_0448.JPG

I haven't put out any Trump signs this year, but it is about time......
Back in 2016, someone stole a couple of my signs, got a couple more, and painted the backside with anti-seize........I figured if some snowflake snatched the signs from my yard, and threw them into mom, or dads new car they would have some explaining to do.........

View attachment 7439133View attachment 7439134
That's a good'n. Anti-seize definitely seems to never come off and goes everywhere LOLLL

I would 100% go the electric fence route. put the sign near the edge of the property and use the extra wire to go in the dying bushes along the sidewalk that all the dogs piss on. Hopefully they learn a lesson also.
NOT FUNNY! One night, a long time ago, I pissed on an electric fence. I wouldn't wish that on anyone or anything!

After the first two sets disappeared I put up a camera and a Hotwire. Across the road we put one up that can’t be stolen

Attachments

• 6DEBD615-CF10-461A-A7E9-773CA9E4F08A.jpeg
    6DEBD615-CF10-461A-A7E9-773CA9E4F08A.jpeg
    735.9 KB · Views: 138
  • EB984491-8EF3-4C73-A7A2-11D0FE9284EF.jpeg
    EB984491-8EF3-4C73-A7A2-11D0FE9284EF.jpeg
    585.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 71BE19BB-9CB3-4E5A-A267-2E96DF42B236.jpg
    71BE19BB-9CB3-4E5A-A267-2E96DF42B236.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 173
  • 138DF459-1FDB-4ADC-9BF2-F4338AF8692A.jpeg
    138DF459-1FDB-4ADC-9BF2-F4338AF8692A.jpeg
    377.7 KB · Views: 163

Okay, so boobytraps are illegal in all 50 states and most countries.

That said, go full coyote/road runner just make sure it's not dangerous. They make this stuff used to keep bums from "occupying" a house and making it impossible to sell in communist countries like California where it becomes illegal to ask them to leave once settled. It's a chemical combination of the 3 or 4 worst smells to a human, concentrated and persistent, it lasts for MONTHS and doesn't come out, it has to wear out.

It's a combination of the smells of vomit, shit, skunk spray and rotten corpse. I understand it's not just nasty, it's fucking brutal. Imagine getting a blast of that in the face if you crossed an IR beam or motion detector or simply completed a circuit by touching the sign.

If you have a sprinkler system, well, there's all sorts of shit you can put in there if you drain it first! Won't henna dye color skin for a long time?

If you're savvy, have the shit handy and wanna have some real fun, turn the asshole into a one man parade. Lights, sirens, whistles, band music on loudspeakers, fireworks... It'd be priceless, especially if they did it after dark.

Make it indestructible and impossible to pull out of the ground. This is very funny and has been done. The little shit commie turned red, laid down and almost died in the guy's yard trying to get it out.

I'm sure there are plenty more ideas.