• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Booby trapping trump signs

Some fellow Trump supporter and Facebook friend posted a pic of an underground sprinkler control box in his yard that had a colony of bees in it, possibly Africanized, because when he was mowing his yard they got after him and chased him into his house. He was asking how to get rid of them or just call a pro.

I told him, dude, turn a negative into a positive. Go out at night when the bees aren't active and very quietly put a Trump sign in front of the control box and very carefully attach it to the lid with a fish line and treble hook. When the commie pulls the sign up they'll pull the fucking lid off a hornets nest. :LOL:

I told him to rig a trail cam showing the sign and pointing down the street so hopefully it would capture the scumbag running away with a swarm of bees chasing them. And then yell, "Hey, m'fr, you forgot your Trump sign!"

Last edited:
Its a dye that stains skin black for about 10 days. If they ingest it that's on them though.

Well, in my 3 experiences my fingers and portions of my hands were deep purple. It will be there until the stained skin wears away and is replaced by new growth ( 2 experiences ). If you don't know what is going on you will panic and call every one you know to try and find out what the hell is going on, totally scared to touch food, your dick, or anything else you think you care about ( 1 experience ). Loved high school chem. This wasn't even in the top 20 "lessons learned" :)

Thank you,
MrSmith

Some fellow Trump supporter and Facebook friend posted a pic of an underground sprinkler control box in his yard that had a colony of bees in it, possibly Africanized, because when he was mowing his yard they got after him and chased him into his house. He was asking how to get rid of them or just call a pro.

I told him, dude, turn a negative to a positive. Go out at night when the bees aren't active and very quietly put a Trump sign in front of the control box and very carefully attach it to the lid with a fish line and treble hook. When the commie pulls the sign up they'll pull the fucking lid off a hornets nest. :LOL:

I told him to rig a trail cam showing the sign and pointing down the street so hopefully it would capture the scumbag running away with a swarm of bees attacking him/her.
Nice to see your Facebook friend isn't racist about the bees he lets camp in his yard. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

grease doesn’t work as well as raw fiberglass mixed with anti seize.

ive been waiting to say anything.
but i thought of the antiseeze, it spreads like ants. you cant deny the experience, its worse than tar. it spreads
put antiseeze on something and the thief is going to have lead looking or copper looking evidence, like everywhere. it wont stop.

I haven't put out any Trump signs this year, but it is about time......
Back in 2016, someone stole a couple of my signs, got a couple more, and painted the backside with anti-seize........I figured if some snowflake snatched the signs from my yard, and threw them into mom, or dads new car they would have some explaining to do.........

View attachment 7439133View attachment 7439134
anti_seize_meme_fullsize.jpg

ive been waiting to say anything.
but i thought of the antiseeze, it spreads like ants. you cant deny the experience, its worse than tar. it spreads
put antiseeze on something and the thief is going to have lead looking or copper looking evidence, like everywhere. it wont stop.

yup. Mixing it with fiberglass just makes it excruciating to remove. I sent a fleshlight to a buddy who was deployed and it was stolen by Jordanian customs. The second one I sent was packed full of that mix. I hope one of those assholes tried fucking it.

Last edited:
Cover it with Doe Estrus or dominant buck piss. That shit stinks for a long time. Plus you might attract that big 180 class buck 😂

[QUOTE="Jigstick, post: 8906

I frequented a pizza place for years ....i ordered the same thing EVERY time, a large thin crust supreme and a large salad supreme , seldom varied. Drank a couple of beers while waiting for them to make it.
Got home and I had the Pizza as ordered , but the salad was a little dinner salad. Figured no problem , ate the Pizza but put the salad to the side to show I got a small salad but was charged for a salad supreme . Took it back and explained what happened. The girl at the counter said that when I left , I had a Supreme Salad🤬 She called the owner over and i explained once more.
They basically accused me of eating most of it and was lying to them 😡 So much for “the customer is always right ” BS.
Long story short , it pissed me off BAD ....ended up slinging what little salad I bought all over the place , customers were leaving.
I noticed the owner had purchased a brand new BMW 5 series that was in her parking spot.
I went home and found some of the stinkiest shit on earth ...FISH EMULSION fertilizer.
Mixed a few ozs with water in a sprayer , did a walk by and literally doused Below the windshield wipers , and let it run down into the firewall. Literally totaled out her whip , smelled to rank to get near it, much less drive it !! Later that afternoon saw them loading it on a hauler , never saw it again.
Karma and payback is a MF’er !!

yup. Mixing it with fiberglass just makes it excruciating to remove. I sent a fleshlight to a buddy who was deployed and it was stolen by Jordanian customs. The second one I sent was packed full of that mix. I hope one of those assholes tried fucking it.
Sending buddy a fleshlight, now thats a friend.

Reactions: PURPLE05
Cover it with Doe Estrus or dominant buck piss. That shit stinks for a long time. Plus you might attract that big 180 class buck 😂
Need to load a syringe with Tink's Skunk Scent and figure how to rig it so when a sign thief jerks the sign up it shoves the plunger up into the tube and sprays the commie with skunk spray. That POS won't be able to go back to live at their parent's house for days.

I got sprayed by a skunk in high school while deer hunting and got kicked out of every class the following Monday and told by the principle to not come back the next day.

[QUOTE="Jigstick, post: 8906

I frequented a pizza place for years ....i ordered the same thing EVERY time, a large thin crust supreme and a large salad supreme , seldom varied. Drank a couple of beers while waiting for them to make it.
Got home and I had the Pizza as ordered , but the salad was a little dinner salad. Figured no problem , ate the Pizza but put the salad to the side to show I got a small salad but was charged for a salad supreme . Took it back and explained what happened. The girl at the counter said that when I left , I had a Supreme Salad🤬 She called the owner over and i explained once more.
They basically accused me of eating most of it and was lying to them 😡 So much for “the customer is always right ” BS.
Long story short , it pissed me off BAD ....ended up slinging what little salad I bought all over the place , customers were leaving.
I noticed the owner had purchased a brand new BMW 5 series that was in her parking spot.
I went home and found some of the stinkiest shit on earth ...FISH EMULSION fertilizer.
Mixed a few ozs with water in a sprayer , did a walk by and literally doused Below the windshield wipers , and let it run down into the firewall. Literally totaled out her whip , smelled to rank to get near it, much less drive it !! Later that afternoon saw them loading it on a hauler , never saw it again.
Karma and payback is a MF’er !!

Over a salad smaller than you ordered?

Reactions: Evlshnngns
Get a giant ass garden spider or something and let that mfckr spin a web all over the sign and live on it.. Ain’t no soyboy gone touch it then..

Skunks, ugh. One morning dog cornered skunk in backyard against bedroom window, which was wide open. Skunk let loose. Took a while to get that smell out of shit. Basically had to wear off. Washed pup in tomato juice etc.

Went into work people asking me if I hit a skunk on the way in....

For those that have been up close and personal with those SOBs.

I have never ate skunk but do wonder how they would taste :)

Over a salad smaller than you ordered?
No I ordered and paid for a big salad supreme. Got home , ate some pizza and drove back With the small uneaten salad to even up ( ie: give me back the $ 6.00 difference). Thats when the worker bee said I took a big salad supreme ...went home and ate 1/2 of it !! Its good salad but not that good ! Plus I am NOT a salad thief😡 When the owner kinda sorta took up for the bee , game on. ALL I needed to hear was , sorry for your inconvenience , here’s the difference $

Last edited:
The best one I seen was a guy who had his signs ran over repeatedly.
He made wood frames with spikes or nails, then when they ran them over it was nails up and flat tires.
They had pics of several dip shits changing flats further down the block.
My GF showed me on book face, I LOLed.

No I ordered and paid for a big salad supreme. Got home , ate some pizza and drove back With the small uneaten salad to even up ( ie: give me back the $ 6.00 difference). Thats when the worker bee said I took a big salad supreme ...went home and ate 1/2 of it !! Its good salad but not that good ! Plus I am NOT a salad thief😡 When the owner kinda sorta took up for the bee , game on. ALL I needed to hear was , sorry for your inconvenience , here’s the difference $

Not saying you're wrong but that's quite a lot of 'revenge' for a salad and your "honor" from an obvious unworthy opinion. And not to mention you damaged someone else's property. Which is wrong in of itself. But if you feel justified...

Not saying you're wrong but that's quite a lot of 'revenge' for a salad and your "honor" from an obvious unworthy opinion. And not to mention you damaged someone else's property. Which is wrong in of itself. But if you feel justified...

You are correct , it was extreme and i was wrong. I was lots younger , had never been accused of being a thief and a liar before, especially in public. Would I handle it different now ? Yes !
Do I lose sleep over it ? No !

Reactions: camocorvette
Just rub some poison ivy on it?

Wouldnt work well enough IMO, unless you extracted the oils.

Some people do get it bad, like need a dr visit bad - like my wife. I can nearly roll in the stuff and not really be impacted. Guess its my redneck immunity.

Reactions: camocorvette
As much fun as it would be to watch, it's illegal to booby trap in many states.

OK, I got it. Habanero pepper oil. Mount some kind of small inconspicuous trough along the top edge of the sign and fill it with habanero pepper oil. If you can't buy it, just buy some habanero peppers and extract the oil yourself or grind them up into mush in a small food processor. And, make sure you get the seeds. Just make sure you don't get any on your hands. I promise you, any sensitive part of your body that you touch will feel like it's on fire for hours. And, it does not wash off easily. Don't even rub your eyes or grab your whacker!

OK, I got it. Habanero pepper oil. Mount some kind of small inconspicuous trough along the top edge of the sign and fill it with habanero pepper oil. If you can't buy it, just buy some habanero peppers and extract the oil yourself or grind them up into mush in a small food processor. And, make sure you get the seeds. Just make sure you don't get any on your hands. I promise you, any sensitive part of your body that you touch will feel like it's on fire for hours. And, it does not wash off easily. Don't even rub your eyes or grab your whacker!
You are right on, when you caution against rubbing your eyes or grabbing the whacker. I had an accidental discharge of pepper spray some time ago. Went and took a piss without washing well enough to get all the spray off my hands. Took about 2 min for the "fire down below" to register. It's an experience you don't soon forget.🤪

Could you mix the pepper oil with petroleum jelly and smear it around the edges of the sign?
Still think a motion activated sprinkler with an in line fertilizer dispenser, filled with Alaska fish fertilizer would be great.

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
Don’t get even..... Get ahead!

Reactions: nikonNUT
Perks of being Out of a big city in Ohio. If you don’t have a trump sign in your yard your neighbor will come put one up for you! not bash you for it!

Bear spray is the most refined version of this. It blows the doors off what cops carry.

Bear spray is like 2%.

Human pepper spray is closer to 10%.

Takes less to phase a bear that has 100,000x the smell receptors.

Look for the "Schoville Heat Units" rating. It's how pepper spray is ranked for how hot the capsaicin is.

I don't remember what it's called, but that stuff that's added to natural gas or propane. That stuff in concentrated form is gawdawful, and you can't get it off. And, you can buy it.
Liquid Ass?

Bear spray is like 2%.

Human pepper spray is closer to 10%.

Takes less to phase a bear that has 100,000x the smell receptors.
Hmmm that’s not how I heard it. They showed us pics of effects of bear spray on humans and it about blistered/peeled skin.

Just leave a rake in front of the sign a’la old time-y cartoons! Idiot runs up, WACK!!!

If you lived in the country, you could drop that pump siphon hose right into your septic tank. I bet that would get the job done!
Well I was going to say something like this.
Our septic tank has a huge clean out lid 4x4.
It's about 4 to 5 feet deep and I thought about putting down some burlap with a sign on top.

Hmmm that’s not how I heard it. They showed us pics of effects of bear spray on humans and it about blistered/peeled skin.
Bear spray is no joke... I was walking through some thick bush and had a branch set off my bear spray, luckily at my feet. From putting the safety back on, and wiping my sweaty forehead not too long after, I was laying on my back whimpering like a baby when it got into my eyes. Spray the edges of the sign and no one would be the wiser