• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Book Landed,

I dont know if I have a style because of my lack of education, never been an english major, more like a barely functioning speaker.

But I write like I speak most of the time and I go by flow, on top of that I hate overworking a point. I want to get to my point as quick as possible

For sure I would consider what I write a fast read,

The feedback is great though
You write/speak like an actual human. Relatable and honest.
That counts in my book. 👍

I know he was a Marine so that's why you feel you have to color it with crayons but I say go be poor somewhere else! Respect the art.
s-03599.jpg

If you can't afford those go with these. My wife likes coloring and drawing in church with them.
68-7409-0-210_Twistables_Colored-Pencils_30ct_PDP-1_F1.png

At least have a little class and use these. They work better. If you can dial a turret or use a variable magnification scope they aren't too complicated for you.
01056201.jpeg

My copy showed up today. I planned on doing a quick flip through it after dinner, and that turned into more like an hour. It looks great so far, and I'm looking forward to spending some more time with it soon.

I finished it over the weekend. Ran out of crayons by the end. Stayed in the lines most of the time. Interesting book Frank, worth the price of admission.

Bought two, one for me and one for a good friend. Amazon says delivery tomorrow

Just arrived via

"Amazon Fullfillment Services"

image.jpg

Granted I'm happy to have it and will get some great enjoyment out of having it but "Fullfillment"?

Bob Kraft got "Fullfillment".

I got a great book.

Reactions: Lowlight
Awesome! Just ordered one. I’ll bring it and a crayon for an autograph when I’m in your class next month :)

Mine arrived yesterday, along with another shipment of Valler coffee, and a used HK P30sk. Christmas in May!!

I skimmed through it, and am looking forward to sitting down and really reading it. Showed it to a retired Marine friend that runs our area Appleseed events, “Of course a long range shooting book was written by a Marine!”.

Got mine last week. Still waiting for my Amazon.com Crayons order so I can go page-by-page.

But so far, it's a very solid book. And one that was needed in the marketplace. Lots of history books out there. Lots of books with data on firearms out there. Lots of really bad 'snipery' titles. Or BTDT "I was a Special Recon Seal Forces Delta SWAT Space Shuttle Door Sniper' books. Which are actually often good. But offer little in the way of fundamentals for the aspiring precision marksman.

Simply put, until LL's book, there was a dearth of fundamentals books... which is what was needed for a lot of folks who have the potential to get bitten by the 5-shots, one hole bug! And this hits the ball out of the park in that respect. Well done LL. You found a great niche. Again. Just like you did with The 'Hide. It's almost like you belong in marketing!

Oh, and there is coloring! So it's got that going for it, too!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Got mine last week. Still waiting for my Amazon.com Crayons order so I can go page-by-page.

But so far, it's a very solid book. And one that was needed in the marketplace. Lots of history books out there. Lots of books with data on firearms out there. Lots of really bad 'snipery' titles. Or BTDT "I was a Special Recon Seal Forces Delta SWAT Space Shuttle Door Sniper' books. Which are actually often good. But offer little in the way of fundamentals for the aspiring precision marksman.

Simply put, until LL's book, there was a dearth of fundamentals books... which is what was needed for a lot of folks who have the potential to get bitten by the 5-shots, one hole bug! And this hits the ball out of the park in that respect. Well done LL. You found a great niche. Again. Just like you did with The 'Hide. It's almost like you belong in marketing!

Oh, and there is coloring! So it's got that going for it, too!

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS. I noted that the pages are numbered in Mils, but there is an MOA Index. Well played!

Thanks for the feedback,

I have been getting sporadic responses, but I appreciate it as the final edit was a bit of a mystery to me :)

I am glad people like it, makes me want to jump into Part 2 right away, with a clearer picture and better understanding on how I can do a better job overall

Got mine copy last week, I read the chapters about Frank, his life and training first. Very well done. Going back and reading the rest now, equally well done. I met Frank in 2002 at the first ASC. I believe it was the third ASC match where he kicked everyone butt with the cold bore shooting with some 185 Lapua, amazing shooting. I don't believe I've met an author before publishing a book.

FWIW, I encourage you to do book two.