• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Booking a trip to Fairbanks Alaska

Plan to spend more like 2 weeks. You can thank me later.
This. Exactly this. I’ve been in Alaska a lot. 5 days isn’t going to cut it. Then when you think you’ve spent long enough, plan another trip. Then plan a cruise. While Anchorage ain’t all that really, the train ride from Anchorage to Seward is nice.

I lived in Alaska for 15 years, traveled all over the state via every conceivable conveyance. I do believe I have done and seen things the vast majority of humans have only imagined or read about. There is no way you can get it all in, even in 15 years. Don't let that deter you, a few days is a few days more than most folks ever spend there. Time in Bush Alaska, not the fucking reality TV shit, should be on every mans bucket list.

IMAG1956.jpg

Got to stop and get a shirt. And run that rental like a rally car. Miles of lonely gravel😁