• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Boondock Saints II trailer

Re: Boondock Saints II trailer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BiggerStick47</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just not into faggotry I guess, even with guns. </div></div>

You know how I know YOU are gay?
"Bloody violence, language, and nudity" don't do a thing for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crl49</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BiggerStick47</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just not into faggotry I guess, even with guns. </div></div>

You know how I know YOU are gay?
"Bloody violence, language, and nudity" don't do a thing for you. </div></div>

No, you know I'm gay because you're dad told you about the ass pounding I gave him in jail.

Wow, you are a child too. Right to the dad jokes. Wanna say something about my mom and sister too?
Grow up and grab a sense of humor. Life is more fun if you do.

Ha. Wtf does my profile have to do with anything? You gonna come beat me up?
Again, grow up.
Ok, filled it out for ya. That better?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BiggerStick47</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Much better. We like to keep up with where all the sensitive ladies live, just for reference. </div></div>

Glad I could oblige, Nancy.
wink.gif

Wait, I thought that you were above the childish banter. Again, sorry for bringing up those painful feelings from the past regarding your dad's stay in the clink. And don't worry, I'll try to stay off your mom and sister.
whistle.gif