• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bootleg M40A3 rifle on a Budget

I bought the bipod from Walmart. Does anyone have a good source on the appropriate sling?

Is there another brand of M5 Magazine system that looks just like the Badger Ordnance? $300 is so high for that BO brand.

I bought the bipod from Walmart. Does anyone have a good source on the appropriate sling?

Is there another brand of M5 Magazine system that looks just like the Badger Ordnance? $300 is so high for that BO brand.

The sling is going to be tactical intervention. Check out their website and they have a slew of gear. The tan web/cuff sling was implemented part way through the use of the a3 and through the use of the a5 (not sure about the a6, that was after my time)SKU TIS-QC . Maybe check ebay for one that got lost from the armory? As for bottom metal, PTG is a close affordable option if youre looking for a cLone and its mag release is very similar, but I do recommend shelling out the cash for the badger stuff, as it is more aesthetically pleasing, it's 100% proven, and they take care of their customers. When slowly putting together a clone, like the guys mentioned before, an action or stock is a good starting point. With those parts you can at least bed it and upgrade other parts down the road. But if you bed the bottom metal as well, that kind of makes it a pita to upgrade later.

The sling is going to be tactical intervention. Check out their website and they have a slew of gear. The tan web/cuff sling was implemented part way through the use of the a3 and through the use of the a5 (not sure about the a6, that was after my time)SKU TIS-QC . Maybe check ebay for one that got lost from the armory? As for bottom metal, PTG is a close affordable option if youre looking for a cLone and its mag release is very similar, but I do recommend shelling out the cash for the badger stuff, as it is more aesthetically pleasing, it's 100% proven, and they take care of their customers. When slowly putting together a clone, like the guys mentioned before, an action or stock is a good starting point. With those parts you can at least bed it and upgrade other parts down the road. But if you bed the bottom metal as well, that kind of makes it a pita to upgrade later.

Thanks. I did end up buying the correct badger bottom metal from jetmd. I also picked up the harris bipod. I still do not have the mag, sling, 30 mm rings, stock, and maybe the rail.

Jetmd? The same guy that bought the badger m2013 action that I was gunning for? 🤣🤣🤣 good deal, I'm glad he was able to help. What scope are you looking at to start off with? I would nudge you to go with a 34mm and purchase the actual badger m40a3 rings so that you won't be stuck with a set of 30mm rings down the road. What mag are you looking for? A five or ten rounder?

Jetmd? The same guy that bought the badger m2013 action that I was gunning for? 🤣🤣🤣 good deal, I'm glad he was able to help. What scope are you looking at to start off with? I would nudge you to go with a 34mm and purchase the actual badger m40a3 rings so that you won't be stuck with a set of 30mm rings down the road. What mag are you looking for? A five or ten rounder?

I have a Vortex Viper scope. It is 30 mm. I'm looking for either a 5 or a 10.