• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Borka Tools torque driver

There was going to be much more to that post. Then I changed my mind and decided to write an email instead. As I moved my hands from the keyboard I accidentally hit the "enter" button which caused it to start the process of submitting my post. I quickly moved the mouse and hit "stop" on the web browser and then went back to the scopes part of this forum and did not see my post so I thought I had caught it in time. Now that I've sent the email, I checked again and I see the post is here with two replies. Oh well.

Thanks for the quick replies to a totally goofed up post:)

There was going to be much more to that post. Then I changed my mind and decided to write an email instead. As I moved my hands from the keyboard I accidentally hit the "enter" button which caused it to start the process of submitting my post. I quickly moved the mouse and hit "stop" on the web browser and then went back to the scopes part of this forum and did not see my post so I thought I had caught it in time. Now that I've sent the email, I checked again and I see the post is here with two replies. Oh well.

Thanks for the quick replies to a totally goofed up post:)

No problem, now I understand the origin of your original e-mail, which, naturally, in its very incomplete form was looking a bit puzzling...

BTW, your e-mail was received and my reply was sent right away.

Thanks,

Boris

Thanks Boris. I got your email and I just replied to it.

To anyone who is on the edge, Boris is a stand-up guy. Can't beat the service he has for his product.