• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Both father & Son Connect on Wolves!

That's pretty awesome. I actually had a Mexican wolf about an hour and a half ago this morning but was not quick enough for a shot. Looks like this father & son team were much more ready than me haha...

Reactions: kimberyote
Saw one in Montana while hunting Elk in 2016. Hunting buddies pushed a little patch of wood while I was overlooking a hillside. Mule deer does move and I see this coal black animal come busting out, about 2/3 the size of the does, run like hell 350 yards away and duck back into the trees. My mind is like "WTF is that animal, not moving at all like a bear?" Wolf...!!! but in reality I never had a shot, only saw it for a few seconds. But I was very impressed with it size.

Good Luck

Jerry

Very cool video. You can see in the video the wolves aren’t running hard, but they cover the distance in only a few seconds.
I Have seen wolves several times in the last few years, I am always surprised at how tall they are and how fast they move at just a trot.

That's awesome. I love seeing the smile on a kids face after a successful hunt. A memory forever.

I've followed that guy on YouTube for a while now. He is the real deal. Having shot a few wolves, and been chasing mule deer that are "the one" for my whole hunting career I can attest that this guy does some cool stuff. Add in the extraordinary difficulty of self filming all his hunts and it makes his accomplishments even more impressive.