**Both items SOLD**FS EOTech EXPS3-2 Tan and G33 Magnifier

WhiteLight

Left edge.
Hessian
Belligerents
May 31, 2012
Texas
if he's willing to separate, or we can split pay him for the combo, I'll take the Exps 3.2 you take the magnifier?
I can do that if y’all help me out with the shipping. You can split the shipping for the other one.

Oscartango47

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2020
I have no idea what is going on here. But is the EXPS still available? And would you consider selling it as a stand alone item? Thanks.

Reactions: southpaw213

Oscartango47

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2020
Would you sell the EXPS3-2 by itself? I also have a NIB/ never used Eotech G-33 Magnifier (Black) to offer up if you need another one in unused condition. Possibly apply it towards the cost of the EXPS3-2 at a number that would make it worth your while?

Oscartango47

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2020
Forgot to attach these:

to be more specific on offering you a deal you would have a hard time refusing? I would offer to include the G-33 into the purchase price of the EXPS-32. But I would sell it for half it’s value. And offer to pay the balance in cash....Just thinking out loud. Thanks!

Attachments

WhiteLight

Left edge.
Hessian
Belligerents
May 31, 2012
Texas
Forgot to attach these:

to be more specific on offering you a deal you would have a hard time refusing? I would offer to include the G-33 into the purchase price of the EXPS-32. But I would sell it for half it’s value. And offer to pay the balance in cash....Just thinking out loud. Thanks!
Thanks for the offer but I’m trying to reduce the optics/gear that I don’t use anymore.

Oscartango47

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2020
I’d buy the EXPS right now. But I do not want the G-33. Pre conditions on the selling order don’t help much when individual purchases come into play. I have one of my own I’m not using and would like to sell.

Unfortunately, it looks like it’s going to take a while to sell the optic for a while. I’d just assume I would buy a new one outright than purchase the G-33. Look me up if you change your mind. If I didn’t buy one yet, I’ll consider buying yours. Thanks.