• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics BOTH SOLD Long Range Arms Send-iT Scope Level

secondofangle2

Online Training Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 3, 2017
    BOTH SOLD! I have two of the www.longrangearms.com Send-iT levels. Got them November 2017 so just over 4 years old. Both work perfectly, are in excellent condition, and all instruction cards and accessories are included: the allen wrench, nylon washers, the thumb tab that is an alternative to the allen screw, and I'm including an extra battery with each one. If there was a branded original box, I can't find it, but all the components are included. I will ship them for $150 each (shipping free). If you look carefully you can see the lights on in the pic. I have Spuhr (with level) on my long range guns, and also a front rail mounted spirit level so these are just overkill for me. The XSL stands for (I think) "eXcluding Spirit Level" because the one I got doesn't have a bubble/spirit level incorporated into it, it's just the electronic lighted level thing.

unnamed.jpg

Last edited: