• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BOTH SOLD - S&B 4-16x50 PMII’s

Jerry R

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2006
Virginia
I’m posting these for a non member.

One is a 4-16x50 PMII LP (illuminated), single turn MRAD with Gen II reticle. This thing is in new condition and has never been mounted.
If I didn’t have a couple of these already I would snag either one in a heartbeat.
He is asking $2500 OBO shipped in the lower 48.

The other is a 4-16x50 PMII P (non illuminated) single turn MRAD with Gen II XL reticle. This is also in new condition never mounted. $2200 OBO shipped in the lower 48.
Both of these are like new and are in absolute mint condition
I’ll get the scopes tonight and try to get better pics.

0D8BB3C7-D88E-4D98-9740-F467135C34FB.jpeg
60C39FAD-F4AB-475C-9E37-35ED8AEFEFB4.jpeg

Last edited:
I checked them both over and they are in exceptional condition and honestly quite a rare find. I'm going over tonight and picking them up so if anybody needs any pics just let me know I can e mail them to you.

Received my scope the other day! Crazy fast shipping and the scope is EXACTLY as described. Thanks again Jerry

Thanks for the pdf Scott.

It was claimed Tuesday but they have failed to produce funds so it’s still available.

To the top

Non illuminated only. It has been claimed but will be available after tomorrow if funds don't go through.