• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

bottom metal for a AAC-SD bolt gun?

fastford

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2008
    Central, Texas
    Anybody make a drop in bottom metal kit I could easily install in the AAC-SD I got for my dad? He "needs" magazines!

C

Re: bottom metal for a AAC-SD bolt gun?

About the only drop-in DBM out there is the HS Precision DBM set ups. I worked up a 700 SPS Tactical for a friend with an HS 700P stock and HS DBM. Runs well on his rig and the standard 700 bottom metal inlet is spot on for the HS DBM.

HS Precisision makes a drop in system thats takes their own magazines, but ive never had the chance to test one or see how they function, andi believe Wyatt Outdoors makes also makes a drop in system that has gotten some good feedback

I have an HS Precision built 7mm Rem mag and the mag system was shit at first, the problem was the mag lip that the catch sat on was shallow and when fired it would drop the mag. was able to bend it out a bit more and it functioned flawless after that. Should take minimal work to make one fit in the hogue stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheRedPill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HS Precisision makes a drop in system thats takes their own magazines, but ive never had the chance to test one or see how they function, andi believe Wyatt Outdoors makes also makes a drop in system that has gotten some good feedback </div></div>

^^^