• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bottom Metal guestions

crowdog7

Private
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2011
Northern Colorado
I know AI and Accurate Mag are different companys, my question is: are they interchangable? Is one really better than the other? I'm looking at having bottom metal installed on my Rem 700 PSS and will probably go with the Surgeon. Who has the best prices? Who should I have do the work? Thanks!

Crowdog, yes one is better than the other as for install, lots of reputable smith's out there that can do the work

Cdi botom you cen send them your stock 50 bucks to inlet for their bottom i havr surgeon ang stealth m5 and badger m5 surgeon i like the best as far as d magazine i tried accu, ai alpha i use them all on my 260 interchange with my 308 i also using aw i like aw the most being shortest 10rd and i use my 5rd when i single load they all do what they sopose to

And also stealth m5 has the same inlet as badger m5 plus magwell but surgepn has better magwel it realy helps for faster access on inserting mags..

I really like the surgeon BM (very solid mag well and smooth ambi mag release). I inletted it myself on a friend's mill.

DSCN3621web.jpg

DSCN3628web.jpg

Last edited: