• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bottom Metal run down

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Gents,
It has been awhile since I have needed to purchase a DBM system. I know of the Badger, Surgeon, and CDI products. Can anyone give me a quick list of others that are of the same quality?
My application will be a Rem. 700 SA. running Alpha mags.

Thanks,
STS

Re: Bottom Metal run down

When I ordered my stock from Manners I had them install their bottom metal and it's great, I highly recommend it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: craig_m</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I ordered my stock from Manners I had them install their bottom metal and it's great, I highly recommend it. </div></div>

Im assuming your talking about their mini chassis.. which is made by Badger, and is essentially a M5 bottom metal with chassis.... and yes it is great.

A few others:

APA
Stiller
Newman Precision
Seekins
Hooper
R&D Precision

Just a few off the top of my head

BnC

Thanks Gents. That should be plenty to review...

BlackOps Technologies came out with one. It looks pretty good.

I just picked up a Lumley Arms DBM here in Australia. All steel construction and fits the Badger M5 inlet. Very nice

I just had the APA RTG installed on my 308 and I really like the clean look and the design of the mag release.

CDIs group bye here on the forum has been extended. You might wanna jump on that since they are very reasonably priced.