• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Bought a S&B and Im not wow'd

Tons wrong with Hensoldt scopes - they have a huge eyebox, the image is too bright (it hurts my eye, it's too vivid), scope body practically disappears (they don't tunnel enough for the S&B 5-25 folk), they gather light too well (you may not get to use your $$$ night vision scope), they only have 12 mils per turn (I mean who doesn't dial 18 mils every time they shoot), if you get the proper base/mount they zero about 1 mil below true zero (aw mah gaaashhh - that is so difficult to keep track of, aw mahhh ggggaaaassshhhhhh), they only have mil-dots and the NH1 reticle for options (eeewwwhhh, mil-dots are thick and simple, and that NH1 thingy is just weird, don't you know you have to have a micron thick cross hair reticle and 0.00000000000001 reticle gradations to shoot small groooops, eeeeeewwwwwhhhhhh!), and they are too short and stubby in length ('nuf said, if it isn't almost as long as your barrel, it ain't cool dude).

Ain't worth a crap... Ain't worth a crap I say!

TKAB

Hope this helps

Attachments

• securedownload[1] (3).jpg
    securedownload[1] (3).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 15
I have said it before and will say it again... Get behind a Premier Heritage or Tangent Theta and I can almost guarantee you will have your "WOW" itch considered scratched.
I played musical scopes for a damn long while before I finally got what I was looking for.
If it's purdy glass you are wanting that's where you will find it. Gen2XR reticle are quite nice and they have really done a number on the controls with the new line.