• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bourbon lovers raffle

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: BLEE and valsport
    • Haha
    Reactions: rjacobs
    Any you boys got a GT Stagg collection? Man that stuff ruins you for bourbon.
    20220920_185356.jpg

This one is about done for, have 2 more in reserve.

Reactions: TACC and valsport
    I’d happily take any of those lots for $100!

Speaking of premium/higher end bourbons, what is the “best” readily available bourbon for under $100?
    My vote goes to Horse Soldier Premium. Around $55 per bottle and is the best boubon I've had. Research its history.

My vote goes to Horse Soldier Premium. Around $55 per bottle and is the best boubon I've had. Research its history.
    I think I’ve seen this at my local sams club.. I’ll check next time I’m there

I’d happily take any of those lots for $100!

Speaking of premium/higher end bourbons, what is the “best” readily available bourbon for under $100?
    Try some of that sea aged Jeffersons (think I have the name right) aged and agitated in oak casks at sea.

Reactions: TACC and DeadAss
    ER should be $30 a bottle and has been showing up on base(s). Col T shows up in the wild and fuckers don’t know it comes in a tube. Whiskey isn’t bourbon.

Reactions: PusherX11
    Any body gets to the Kansas City area, I will take you to a convince store that has, or had the last time I was there, 12 year old Pappy's on the shelf...........store has an amazing selection of bourbon.........prices are higher than Snoop Dog..........

Reactions: Ronws and valsport
    My wife's dad was appalled that I dont drink anything but beer. I tried to explain that I drank enough liqour in the Army to float an Air Craft Carrier....
    just cant stomach it anymore but man I love the smell of a good bourbon

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI

Bourbon Whiskey is made from corn.

Regular whiskey is made from barley, essentially a simple beer with a lot of ambition. The fermentation will be stopped with peat. Now, for it to be scotch whiskey means that has to have been distilled and aged in Scotland, regardless of source of ingredients. One of my favorites was Glenfiddich Single Malt Special Reserve 12 year old, made in the Speyside region of Scotland. Some say it is the quality of the water in the hills there. Anything made outside of Scotland is just whiskey, no matter how good.

So, whiskey may be a type of drink, just like wine is a drink but can be made from several different things and still be wine. Calling bourbon a whiskey is legitimate. Just note what it is made from. Oddly, Bourbon was a region in France but bourbon whiskey is an american drink.

Bourbon Whiskey is made from corn.

Regular whiskey is made from barley, essentially a simple beer with a lot of ambition. The fermentation will be stopped with peat. Now, for it to be scotch whiskey means that has to have been distilled and aged in Scotland, regardless of source of ingredients. One of my favorites was Glenfiddich Single Malt Special Reserve 12 year old, made in the Speyside region of Scotland. Some say it is the quality of the water in the hills there. Anything made outside of Scotland is just whiskey, no matter how good.

So, whiskey may be a type of drink, just like wine is a drink but can be made from several different things and still be wine. Calling bourbon a whiskey is legitimate. Just note what it is made from. Oddly, Bourbon was a region in France but bourbon whiskey is an american drink.
    Also a French dynasty:

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › House_of_BourbonHouse of Bourbon - Wikipedia

I need to start a small stash of bourbon or whiskey for when the nukes start to flyin'

What's a good bunker sipping brand in the $25-$40 range? I'd prefer not to go much higher as a) the war could last for years and b) I'm cheap

Eventually I'd like to get to the point where I have a variety of cases of whiskey, rum, vodka, maybe gin and so on. And olives. Lots of olives. Like a barrel of olives.

Reactions: Maggot
    I need to start a small stash of bourbon or whiskey for when the nukes start to flyin'

What's a good bunker sipping brand in the $25-$40 range? I'd prefer not to go much higher as a) the war could last for years and b) I'm cheap

Eventually I'd like to get to the point where I have a variety of cases of whiskey, rum, vodka, maybe gin and so on. And olives. Lots of olives. Like a barrel of olives.
    For the olives talk to @Nik H

Ill jsut say

Buy more ammo

Henry McKenna is damned good for the price.. damned good for the price..