• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bout F*ckin Time. CDC can eat shit

I'm not a lawyer and don't play one on TV, but how does the CDC's bs not violate the 5th? Specifically the portion that says "nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation." If a gov agency says you cant evict and therefore can' get paid, is that not public use/denying just compensation? The gov is literally taking your property by edict.

I'm not a lawyer and don't play one on TV, but how does the CDC's bs not violate the 5th? Specifically the portion that says "nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation." If a gov agency says you cant evict and therefore can' get paid, is that not public use/denying just compensation? The gov is literally taking your property by edict.
it's the same damned thing I've been saying for the past year. If the government restricts my ability to do business then it's tantamount to confiscation when it comes to lost revenue. Pisses me off to no end. I used to be a nice person. Well, not really, but I at least didn't rant on the internet!

Is an eviction a federal thing?

I cant even fathom how the the federal government much less the CDC had the power to cancel evictions by a simple decree. And then local city, county, state governments just roll over and enact it like theyre not independent.

I hope you get the bums out. I've been lucky, and all my renters have paid the entire time. Of course, I haven't raised my rent in almost a decade, and their rent is significantly lower than anywhere else around.

What I can't wait to see are the new requirements for renters. 6 month deposit, lol?

So are you convinced that you are living under an authoritarian govt not put in place by the people nor one that protects the “rights” of its citizens? If so, spread the word and welcome to my side.

They increased the rent because property taxes are going through the roof. I got my tax statement in and it included a letter basically explaining that we are sorry your taxes went up even though your pay probably went down. Don’t hate us as we are just doing our job. I hate these mother fuckers. I despise anyone who works for the govt no matter their position.

My town always cries poor mouth due the cost of education...."Its for the children".

Yet kids have only been to school two days a week and education has been a joke.

Reactions: oneshot86
Merrick Garland gonna have a say.......and of course it will come right out of the Communist Manifesto.

Reactions: silentwoods
The teachers are still getting paid. The school administration and administrator are still getting paid. The school janitorial staff is still getting paid. The school maintenance staff is still getting paid.
My town always cries poor mouth due the cost of education...."Its for the children".

Yet kids have only been to school two days a week and education has been a joke.

The teachers are still getting paid. The school administration and administrator are still getting paid. The school janitorial staff is still getting paid. The school maintenance staff is still getting paid.

and to throw salt in the wound....when the kids were in school.....during the midst of a north east US winter......all the windows were open and the heat was full blast to keep them safe from the baloney virus.

• Wow
Reactions: oneshot86
I hope they enjoy having an eviction on their permanent record.

I kept paying my rent. You know, cause I’m stupid.

I see soooooooo many “new car temp plates” here. At first I thought it was people moving into AZ. Now im wondering if it was paid for w monies that were supposed to be for rent.

This whole thing has me feeling like a jackass for paying when it should make me feel proud for doing the right thing. There’s literally zero consequences for some people.

On the other hand, these rent prices are climbing like a motherfucker. $925 was the rent in 2011, now it’s $1950 same house.

Blah blah blah I know, “go be poor somewhere else” 😂🤣😂

Nah, good tenants are very well known to the landlords and get taken care of. Having a legit tenant is very very much valued by landlords who have to make Mortgage payments and repairs ect... I understand how you feel though, and it's sad that scammers are rewarded and hard working honest people are screwed, but "what goes around, tends to come around" too.

Glad this shit got lifted for ya man. We lucked out with our tenants during all of this, as they kept making their payments. It blows my mind that people are that worthless...but then I remember that I've met people...and people are the worst.

I hope the evictions go well for ya. 🍻

...Now let us sit back and watch the next cluster fuck of "I'm not going to pay on my loans because the govt says they'll forgive my debt!" ::Every other caller on Dave Ramsey::

Merrick Garland gonna have a say.......and of course it will come right out of the Communist Manifesto.

yup

Bruh, i said this in another thread mentioning this very subject. Ive got my property manager in the other room working on filings right now. Im going to skip down the sidewalk clicking my heels all the way to the fucking court house tomorrow with Santa's bag full of eviction papers. The load will be legendary. The clerks office is going to hate me. I might need a fork lift to deliver them all.
You have a gopro to record the shit show that is about to happen?

You forgot to mention,more like part of the scheme by wall street,1st percenters and banks to wipeout whats left of the middle class and enslave us .
Yes. You cannot replace a system unless you collapse it and make the sheep desperate enough to accept anything else.

You cannot collapse a system until you have a replacement for the existing one, infiltrate the decision makers, judiciary and hollow out the nuclear family, traditional Americans and the institutions that could resist that change with force of arms.

Saul spelled it out and if you're keeping track they are ticking off the steps by the numbers.

WHY the majority are still ignoring the obvious is very telling.

I really think Bracken was plugged in decades ago.

Our future is already laid out, the o ly question is when does the other shoe drop because then and only then real push back will begin.

This may be worse.

On SCOTUS it seems all they do is decline work.

As head of DOJ he can mobilize force against you.
I can't really see that it matters that he isn't on SCOTUS.

They're obviously in on the charade, well other than two anyways.

Hopefully those highly trained attack pillows are properly contained and they don't get loose again.

Yes. You cannot replace a system unless you collapse it and make the sheep desperate enough to accept anything else.

You cannot collapse a system until you have a replacement for the existing one, infiltrate the decision makers, judiciary and hollow out the nuclear family, traditional Americans and the institutions that could resist that change with force of arms.

Saul spelled it out and if you're keeping track they are ticking off the steps by the numbers.

Our future is already laid out, the o ly question is when does the other shoe drop because then and only then real push back will begin.

😴

I’ve see the HONEST try and riot, they called it an insurrection

Maybe the honest should quit working and screw the whole system.

I was hoping the trucker shortage was organized and the railroad would be next. Shut this whole mother fucker down. And DEMNAD they back the fuck up and do the right thing.

We are a family business with 7 full time employees. We never quit paying them and often times made up work for them to do just so they could keep their paychecks. We still had to pay the mortgages to the banks, still had to pay the water services for the apartment buildings, still had to repair anything that was wrong with the properties, still had to pay the taxes on the properties, but nobody had to pay us rent to cover those expenses. Also keep in mind, and this is not a made up figure; 90% of the tenants that decided it was the "live for free year" never had a change in income. They either didnt lose their jobs or they didnt work to begin with and collected SS or disability. Those checks never stopped getting rolled out. On top of their fucking stimulus checks and the ones that quit their jobs got insane unemployment checks. So we are left standing holding nothing but our dicks in our hands and having to take from savings and other things to pay the god damn loan payments.
My father owns a bunch of rental property and is going through the same bullshit. He's had people living in a few for nearly a year rent-free - but yet many with new cars sitting in the driveway. Fucking stupid. That really got his blood pressure up more than anything.

The sheer fact that the government can mandate that you can't (forcefully) make contracted income off of private property intended as such because of ANY factor is asinine. They should have been paying fair market value rent payments during the "no eviction" process or move the hell out of the way. The problem - they gave people more in unemployment than they were making working full-time. WTF... and a select few people just have no morals or intentions of being productive members of society.

Deputy's are going to be mighty busy the following months serving all of these across the nation. I am sure the Dem's will give out free cell phones and flat-screens at the local shelter. Gotta be able to report on social media how the evil conservative landlord kicked them out in the wilderness with only 2 months warning.

God damn people have become clueless and soft.

I hope this precedent reals in some of the other alphabet soup agencies that have been abusing their power.......

Reactions: stefan73
I dont see it as being instant. The tell tale sign is usually when vehicle repo's start going crazy as thats the first things that usually go and its downhill from there. Interest rate hikes will slow it all down, and then you end up with the people who no longer think its cool paying that mortgage on a house that isn't worth what they thought it was/bought it for. The 'smart' yet asshole types will refinance the equity into cash and then bail. We'll also see the whole mortgage swap bullshit again too at some point due to this.

We have the same issue we had back in the 2000s where people are literally paying 200%+ of an actual value based priced compared to 'market price' One of them is in my backyard; they're building a house during the time of $10 2x4s and already overpaid on a lot by 100k that was for sale for 7+ years because of the asking price. I'm willing to bet he's into that McMansion for 1.5 million if not more, when compared to the price per square foot even 18 months ago, wouldn't get him more than 700k for it. I'm sure every idiot and his builder are telling him that 'imagine what this will be worth in a year' assuming that this will just keep going. Same exact rationale I heard a million times in the mid 2000s when I lived in Florida.

' I paid $10 for a 2x4' doesnt equate to, I need to pay that as well, especially when shit collapses and that 2x4 is $4 all of a sudden.

We're in a variant of the same circular inflated price cycle we were in 15 years ago. This time it's being propped up with low interest rates and 'free money'; once those stop, there's absolutely nothing holding these inflated prices up.
Perfectly laid out. I have been preaching this scenario for months to friends, builders and consumers I deal with. Falls on deaf ears. Math skills are lacking and would rather pay the overinflated prices because the interest rates are low.

😴

I was hoping the trucker shortage was organized and the railroad would be next. Shut this whole mother fucker down. And DEMNAD they back the fuck up and do the right thing.
I agree with you.

By the time folks decide to push back it will require a shitload of pain.

The real push back will be ugly.

They've proven to the country, or at least those paying attention, that there is no recourse working with the system.

The system is stage 4 pancreatic cancer today.

Days past I would add something like, "god help us" , but now I'm thinking why should he?

At least a few folks still have a solid family and still enjoy today, they're going to be necessary later.

So are you convinced that you are living under an authoritarian govt not put in place by the people nor one that protects the “rights” of its citizens? If so, spread the word and welcome to my side.
It's getting close,all they have to do is convince us about the chip in the neck and it's done from there. just like taking the dog to the vet and they scan it.
Oh wait! just go get the vaccine ,the chip is already in there.

Except in NC where our D dictator in a red state has an executive order that supersedes the federal eviction moratorium. Ours will stay in place at Cooper's whim. What happened to the legislative branch proposing and voting on moves and then it going to the governor? All kicked to the curb by the dictator governors. No matter though the judge who made this correct ruling has agreed to pause it until the appeal is finished. Does that mean Chauvin is released until his appeal is complete? Oh never mind....I forgot...... different rules for different agendas.

It's getting close,all they have to do is convince us about the chip in the neck and it's done from there. just like taking the dog to the vet and they scan it.
Oh wait! just go get the vaccine ,the chip is already in there.

I'm gonna have to say that Solzhenitsyn was not the first dude to forcefully opine in the hope that it would be heeded as advice in the future.

If we can factually show that certain individual people engineered specific historic events that led to catastrophic consequences, and those same people have lineal relations to those at the wheel in present day... History may not repeat but is sure does rhyme...similar situations throughout history, organizations and families that have always been involved.

Regarding Rent - is the trajectory looking like fairness is on the horizon? I see the word Equity being misappropriated frequently in the news and in policy - like killing off advanced scholastics fer da smarht kidz.

No one wants to step out first.

No one is coming to save you.

😴

Most guys are hoping for others to put in the work so they can reap the rewards without taking any risk themselves. This isn’t how it works.

It will take individuals making the personal decision to stop accepting this evil. Men will have to eventually look at their children and ask themselves if they are okay with throwing their future away when they could have pushed back. Men will either accept the truth that their children won’t have the same opportunities that they themselves had or decide that they cannot accept that. It’s a choice we all need to make as individuals.

DevilDocAZ said:

😴

Most guys are hoping for others to put in the work so they can reap the rewards without taking any risk themselves. This isn’t how it works.

It will take individuals making the personal decision to stop accepting this evil. Men will have to eventually look at their children and ask themselves if they are okay with throwing their future away when they could have pushed back. Men will either accept the truth that their children won’t have the same opportunities that they themselves had or decide that they cannot accept that. It’s a choice we all need to make as individuals.
Until the day comes when the conservative,patriotic,god fearing men and women in this country decide to give up their freedom and maybe even their lives to take on the status quo,nothing is going to change,and i mean not a fucking thing.the 1 % and the elitist know this,they know most of us have a family to feed,MORTGACE TILL DEATH,kids in schools/college,car/truck paymenst up the ass,so they know basically they have most of the population by the throat/balls.so the chances of any rebellion is futile.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to say that Solzhenitsyn was not the first dude to forcefully opine in the hope that it would be heeded as advice in the future.

If we can factually show that certain individual people engineered specific historic events that led to catastrophic consequences, and those same people have lineal relations to those at the wheel in present day... History may not repeat but is sure does rhyme...similar situations throughout history, organizations and families that have always been involved.

Regarding Rent - is the trajectory looking like fairness is on the horizon? I see the word Equity being misappropriated frequently in the news and in policy - like killing off advanced scholastics fer da smarht kidz.

No one wants to step out first.

No one is coming to save you.

I like the cut of your jib
👍

They increased the rent because property taxes are going through the roof. I got my tax statement in and it included a letter basically explaining that we are sorry your taxes went up even though your pay probably went down. Don’t hate us as we are just doing our job. I hate these mother fuckers. I despise anyone who works for the govt no matter their position.
I work for DMV. Hate on me bro.