• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Boy Scouts of America

They would prowl Scout trolling with keywords like monopod, pistol grip, chassis, brake, and overbore. I'm afraid many migrated to here. Creedmoor is still code for a hook up. The good thing is we have professionals manning the report line. If you see these signs please report it.

The worst, most blatant, where the ones posting for pics "of your KAC".

Hey, it’s “science”. I wonder if it’s an algorithm that’s identifying the parasitic worms...?

Dont know about algorithms but they did invent Algebra.

Wow. :eek:

Right out of the Twilight Zone, semen fed anal worms.☠

I just posted that on Face book.We'll see how long before Im banned.:cool:

Given the level of diseases in the sandbox, having a worm up one's backside may actually be kind of common
I'm sure however some proper clerics are going to tell her about how women shouldn't be commenting on matters.

Reactions: Fig
Hmmmm cough....
Late term abortion is the term.
R

I prefer to call it retroactive abortion.
You know for when someone's mother really should have taken advantage of her "right to choose" but didn't get around to it in time....

I’m wondering if this therapeutic suppository is maybe fancy medical speak for what us laymen call a .45acp pill?

I think it has to be administered by an Imam on Fiki Fiki night.

This just in....

Female Muslim scholar reports FGM is a great cure for dry skin and the presence of the clitoris is due to eating too much schwarma.

Damn, I bet most of that troop were the kids of Marines...

The guy is lucky he didn't end up strapped to a bomb rack and dropped into the desert... from 10K feet. If you are going to be a predator... doing so in a Marine Community is like having a deathwish with a :pain and Suffering to boot" clause...

Unreal...

Sirhr

the friends of mine were on a nightly news show like 20-20, or 60 mins and described much of it...
it is horribly disgusting the way the boy scouts protected themselves and the scout leaders at the perils of these youngsters.
it has been since end of 91, 92 when my friends told me about it, so i dont remember much more except it was filthy in almost every aspect.
the son was 15 to 17 when i knew him, obviously it ruined him, the poor folks, it destroyed years of their lives...
the millions the son got was not worth it...

would i let my kids join the boy scouts?

MOTHER FUCKING NO FUCKING WAY...

THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THE MONEY THEY MAKE AS THEIR SALARY AND COMMISIONS...

AND, any corporate boy scout entity wants to fuck with me over stating this, firstly fuck off, i will repel you, secondly, i tell everyone, everyone of your ways and to not join your troop....

the boy scouts are responsible for the raping of many young boys

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Like pretty much any corporation, organization, government or religious order
The first rule is to look out for the organization and protect it at all costs while seeking to make it bigger / richer / stronger.

Unfortunately the idiots usually never understand that covering this stuff up and protecting the evil folks, usually winds up hurting the organization way worse in the long run.

Had a Gunny go through MSG school with me seemed real squared away.

For some reason he was dropped before end of class, rumor was it had to do with some sort of abuse issue he had been the victim of, might have made him liable to coercion I guess.

Guessing it was something that had occurred prior to his service. and as we were all young than it had to have been a childhood issue.

Im realizing the pain of not only the first crime but the second victimization when the job he had put so much time in to re victimized him again.

Sucks.

Victims should get their say regards punishment.

My inclination would be execution but I dont think victims might be so eager for that.

Obviously their predator was someone they cared about. That predator groomed and created a relationship to get the trust of their prey. Very evil stuff. The predator doesnt even view the victim as human just a target for their predation.

....but the victim thinks they have joined in a trusting relationship. Probably a valued thing for a young person to have a close relationship with an adult - building their self esteem - look at me I have an adult friend.

Than the predator strikes and destroys the trust of the victim.

I could picture the victim thinking "Dont kill him, he is my friend"

What a fucked up horror when you think how much damage is wrought.

I was an active scout dad who went on many camping trips with my son's troop. Ours was a very outdoor-centric troop - backpacking the Florida Trail, kayaking rivers to the Gulf of Mexico, etc. The boys had the time of their lives on these trips and made many good memories. We men enjoyed the camaraderie with other like-minded men and enjoyed it as much or more than the boys did.

We were all background checked before being allowed to participate. No man was EVER allowed to be alone with any scout on a trip - even their own son. We mandated the "buddy rule" so no scout was ever by himself. We also didn't have group scout tents...each boy slept in their own tent that they packed in and out. If anything nefarious would have ever happened during those trips, the Scoutmaster and us dads would have pounded the guy into the dirt.

We were a church-sponsored troop with good Christian men doing our best to provide the boys with positive male role models (something that is sadly lacking these days). It was closed when the BSA allowed homosexual leadership - that was a bridge our church would not cross.

It saddens me what has happened to Boy Scouts of America. What was once an honorable institution, has become corrupt and rotten. My son worked hard to earn his Eagle rank...a rank that has now lost much of its prestige.

Last edited:
Reactions: cornhusker86
Eagle Scout here. Never got diddled as a kid either. Guess I wasn't cute enough :unsure:

Would still enroll my kids in scouting at the right age, provided some careful vetting and being involved as a leader myself, but that's true for any activity. Predators go where they get easy access to kids: church, sports teams, scouts, etc. That's just mission planning on their part... they probably wouldn't bother volunteering at the senior citizen's home, know what I'm saying?

The problem is when the individuals in these organizations decide to cover their own asses and harbor evil men instead of flushing them out and off to the gallows where they belong. In some ways, I think of it as an even greater crime because it enabled so many more kids to be abused.