• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Boyd’s at-one Tikka T3X

The Boyd's stocks are routed to take the factory bottom metal (Detachable Magazine), so that will be something you will have to find if you do not have it. Another thing with them, they will have to be bedded if you want to get consistent accuracy since they are nothing more then laminated wood and have no pillars.

For about 150$ more, you can get a KRG Bravo and not worry about getting a bottom metal piece if you do not have it.

Reactions: drew_235
I’m a left though, and it doesn’t appear that they carry left hand tikka. Although it looks like the x-ray chassis can be modified, I’m just not sure how difficult that is to do.

Last edited:
I have a left handed t3x 6.5 creed in an AT-one and it shoots .5moa with factory loads without bedding (I do have aluminum bottom metal, fwiw). I may get it bedded anyway just for peace of mind, but it works fine without. My main beef with it is that the adjustable comb does not lock up super solid - there's a bit of wobble. Otherwise I think it's great for an inexpensive upgrade to the standard stock.

Some of the other options listed above are better, but the Boyds will probably work fine for you.

Last edited:
Hi all, I need some input, I’m stuck between criterion, and McGowan profits for the tikka build. Wondering which would be better for a 6mm creedmoor if anyone has experience with either.

I’m a left though, and it doesn’t appear that they carry left hand tikka. Although it looks like the x-ray chassis can be modified, I’m just not sure how difficult that is to do.
Have you thought about just... not being left handed? :p

GRS Bifrost.
They have LH options.
Very nice to shoot with.
20210513_153844.jpg

FYI, the MDT Oryx is now available for left handed Tikkas. Could be worth a look - it's pretty affordable for a complete chassis. I just bought one to try out.