• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bradford, Fl Sniper Competion

B.Bates

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2005
Palatka, Fl
Yesterday in Graham, Florida i participated in the first ruashooter.com sniper match. it was a 2 gun match with shots 600yds and in but there were some difficult shooting positions. I had a great time, it was my first expereience shooting an event like this but it will not be my last. thanks again to the guys that put on the event, and congrats to jim on the win.

alot of great guys and a lot of fun

Here is the website for where the match was held http://www.bsfshootingsports.com/Home/

and here is the match info, pics should me up soon www.ruashooter.com

There is a Ar/Pistol shoot coming up in May.

For anyone in central or North Florida i would encourge you to come out, hopefully there will be another in a few months

Pics....

001_1.jpg

Here are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners: L to R Scott, Joe and Jim

IMGP0071.jpg

Scott & Jim making the best use of the barracade, great team work guys

IMGP0046.jpg

Mark

IMGP0095.jpg

one of Pistol stages

IMGP0104.jpg

Joe breaking in his new GAP & USO against the pine tree

Re: Bradford, Fl Sniper Competion

Thanks for the links, I am not to far from that area!

Hey shootone, glad to meet you and to shoot with you and the gang.

Great time had by all that attended and looking forward to
the AR event.

Regards

Mark

Man I step away from the site for a little bit and I miss this. Crap maybe next time....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marsox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man I step away from the site for a little bit and I miss this. Crap maybe next time.... </div></div>

Marsox,

i dont think anything was posted on this site, in the future though i will make a post here. I just found out about this through a friend, and Rick the Match Director said to get more people at future matches so i will try my best.

If you go to the site, ruashooter, they post the future matches. If you can come out and shoot the Ar Match in late May, it should be max range of 300yds. ought to be real fun with the 1x Aimpoint

If you do want to participate then email Richard Pisano: [email protected]
to sign up.