• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bramit Suppressor for Mosin Nagant

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    I thought about posting this in the armory for suppressors but since this goes on a vintage sniper rifle I decided it might be appreciated here.

I'm not a Mosin Nagant fan but have to admit that this remake is really cool.

That is a new one to me , thanks for posting .

Reactions: Longshot231
    Here's another video on the rifle and the suppressor.

That is cool. Wonder if it could handle an M44 with its increased muzzle blast? He mentioned a German version for Mauser which would also be very cool. But I'm not sure the expense and hassle would be worth a suppressor that only fits one model of rifle. Again attaching a suppressor with no rifle mods would be super cool.

Pretty simplistic construction, could make one in a couple of weekends with the works lathe or CNC, only real difficult part would be it latching securely to the front sight post with the spring detent. Will be a fun summer project to try out.

Pretty nifty but not worth 2 grand for a user, a collector yes. If they used better baffle design they could def have had something, but with it being on par with a shoddy solvent trap from bubba on Wish, I see few actually using them other than the collector who has a PE (PEM?) 91/30 that was made prior 1940. I’d love one none the less, WWII sniper accessories are always cool.

Reactions: ZG47A
    Pretty simplistic construction, could make one in a couple of weekends with the works lathe or CNC, only real difficult part would be it latching securely to the front sight post with the spring detent. Will be a fun summer project to try out.

Pretty nifty but not worth 2 grand for a user, a collector yes. If they used better baffle design they could def have had something, but with it being on par with a shoddy solvent trap from bubba on Wish, I see few actually using them other than the collector who has a PE (PEM?) 91/30 that was made prior 1940. I’d love one none the less, WWII sniper accessories are always cool.
    Remember to do your form 1 first.

It almost makes me want to go buy a Mosin Nagant just to get the suppressor to put on it:)