• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Brand New! Sig Sauer P365 X-Macro Handgun 9mm Luger 17rd @ Every Day Gun Guy!!!

So what is the price? $697 or $879. Cause the first price is actually the lowest I have found the $879 with your code is not the lowest price I have found.

While that is a comp’d slide, it’s not a Spectre slide.

I have 1 P365 XMacro that ships with a free Sig Sauer Romeo Zero. It comes with Steel Shroud. That's $799.00 for Pistol and Optic. The very next P365 Macro that sells ships with the Romeo Zero!

CLICK HERE!!!

1663695171341.png
1663695299549.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokay444
That was a good deal. Haven't used a RomeoZero before, but considering it's free there's nothing to lose. It was lower on your site than what's above too. With the coupon, this was the best deal out there.

Reactions: Every Day Gun Guy
That was a good deal. Haven't used a RomeoZero before, but considering it's free there's nothing to lose. It was lower on your site than what's above too. With the coupon, this was the best deal out there.
THANKS @kcinside!

The P365 XMacro with the Sig Romeo Zero has sold but we have 1 P365 XMacro with w/ RITON OPTICS X3 TACTIX MICRO PISTOL RED DOT available at the same price! $799.00 for both the pistol and Red Dot!

CLICK HERE OR THE PICS BELOW TO PURCHASE!

1663710368836.png1663710578164.png