• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sidearms & Scatterguns Bravo Concealment holster for my Nighthawk

Gildoom

Alex Rogan Starshipgunner
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I have the thigh rig but was looking for something that I could wear at the waist, and this is just perfect. I saw them being used by Cory and Erica on Youtube.

Nighthawk 1911 AAC 9mm with a Surefire X300 light.

IMG_30861.jpg

IMG_30871.jpg

Re: Bravo Concealment holster for my Nighthawk

79$ then shipping obviously. This holster is really just absolutely perfect, I called and told them I have tall sights and you can see they made that happen too.

Man that's nice! I have a raven for my nighthawk but they didn't go high enough for my high sights. I had to carve it out a little. Does it retain the gun without the light?

So far, no, but I have not done a lot of draws, I will today and take a pic of the gun pre cleaning and post.

I made sure to draw and holster a good 50 times when I got back too, so here is before cleaning.

IMG_30931.jpg

Here is after.

IMG_30941.jpg

I think after a few years, it would start to wear some but the holster isn't doing much to the firearm. I think most of the "grab" is on the light, the mark on the front sight is from me smacking it on accident on the vehicle. Dropping out of a different holster.