• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: ANTIFA rioter headshot and killed at Kenosha was a convicted child rapist. Served 12.5 years in AZ penal system.

somting_fun.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
They choose nothing but the brightest and the best to do their rioting.

Wonder if any were early release due to Covid 19......

They choose nothing but the brightest and the best to do their rioting.
*snort* I can just imagine what Soros and his minions, Pelosi and other Democrats refer to the Antifa trash they recruit; 'cannon fodder, useful idiots, expendable nobodies, monkeys, losers with no future, vermon' etc.

*snort I can just imagine how Soros and his minions, Pelosi and other Democrats refer to the Antifa trash they recruit; 'cannon fodder, useful idiots, expendable nobodies, monkeys' etc.

They are the "SA".

When the Revolution succeeds they will have to have a "Night of Long Knives" as their militancy is too undisciplined and they will be a liability.

Some of us will offer no quarter to scumbags either. 'Sunshine patriots and summer soldiers' are free to go home at certain points of a conflict without being called a deserter. Some people have "it". Others don't. And I do not blame those who don't, because it takes extraordinary mindset in order to be a fighter for an outgunned good cause. The men who took up arms against the British in 1775 risked everything that they have ever cared about in order to build the country that we have today.
BD Kaaaane!
giphy.gif

no more free food for the skateboard brownshirts

Aiding and promotion of rioting and mob violence, hopefully all assets of the company are siezed. No quarter given

he almost pulled off the old fashioned cowboy "shoot the gun out of their hand" trick.

I know they have the 'El Presidente' and the 'Mozambique' drills......who will be the first to come up with the "Rittenhouse"??

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Reactions: Krawlven
the hits keep coming. The name of the "friend" who talked to Gaige K is named "Jacob Marshall". Run that name thru the WI database. Of course its a common name so there are several hits but of course one of them comes back named in one of the same cases that Gaige was named in.

classy group of guys

And then in another state we have this; but no rioting:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-ca...pfather-shot-fender-bender-road-rage-driveway

BTW, what are WE supposed to boycott? You know, those of us who believe in COTUS, true equal rights, everybody is an individual and shall be judged on his or her actions? Because seriously, I forgot the nba was playing basketball. Have not watched a single second, nor seen a single score - and it'll stay that way.

Reactions: Snipe260
And then in another state we have this; but no rioting:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-ca...pfather-shot-fender-bender-road-rage-driveway

BTW, what are WE supposed to boycott? You know, those of us who believe in COTUS, true equal rights, everybody is an individual and shall be judged on his or her actions? Because seriously, I forgot the nba was playing basketball. Have not watched a single second, nor seen a single score - and it'll stay that way.

crickets from the media....just like with Cannon Hinnant

crickets from the media....just like with Cannon Hinnant
Media is correct, it is not journalism nor even reporting of news. What it actually is resembles TASS more than anything else..full up state-run propaganda for the marxists (just like TASS). Opposition is stamped out (like the guy Putin just had poisoned).

Reactions: AR Jon
he almost pulled off the old fashioned cowboy "shoot the gun out of their hand" trick.

I know they have the 'El Presidente' and the 'Mozambique' drills......who will be the first to come up with the "Rittenhouse"??

"...The Rittenhouse Close Quarters Weapon Retention and Evasion System was one of the key drills taught to the cadets of the Fleet Academy once it was discovered how the Arachnids actually close in on their prey. The Marines aboard the doomed scout vessel TFS-Seraph had been wholly unprepared when an Arachnid landing pod had latched onto the rear shuttle bay of the vessel, only using tactics developed for engaging near peers with ranged weapons aboard the close confines of the starship, thus doing as much damage to the components and systems inside the Seraph with their standard issue charged particle bolters as the Arachnids had done with the sword blades mounted upon their fighting appendages. After the destruction of the Seraph, it was even agreed amongst Federation military officials to re-issue the much older gas operated combustion powered automatic rifles known now as the "Stoner M-4 carbine" to select troops operating in offworld industrial installations. Although the M503 bolters, which discharged a stream of extremely high velocity metal plasma propelled by an electromagnetic coil, did far more damage to an Arachnid's armor in lesser time, the older M-4 carbines fired a larger solid projectile and was still able to penetrate an Arachnid's nerve core with just a few well placed shots. Much more importantly, the carbine was far more compact, lighter, and smaller than a fully loaded bolter and it's energy cell, allowing Marines and other shipboard security personnel to be able to engage close quarters maneuvers under certain circumstances.........."

Last edited:
You guys are missing a very disturbing play here.

By making these obviously POS people heroes, there's going to be a culture of martyrs amongst these loosers. These are people who have already fucked up their lives, have records, no real future and so.... hey, why not have some money, some fame and go out in a blaze of glory as a H-E-R-O-.... appeals to a convicted child rapist, a domestic abuser, a criminal low-life.

Now - does that sound familiar in another theatre of war where people were easily convinced to throw away their lives for a 'cause'....?

:unsure:

We're reacting to the news as it happens, someone else is playing a long game.

Is it me, or did someone in the vehicle try hitting the officer with a green laser in the last 5-10 seconds?

So bald Bilbo fucked around and found out so one less pedo on the streets. Fitting as Jacob Blake (wheelchair bound now from 7 shots from the popo) had his warrant out for raping a 14yo girl. It’s the reason this shit kicked off and my fuck head Guv ran his fucking cocksucker to look good to the white guilters instead of waiting for facts. Got his pecker slapped by the state and national police association.

F2A84175-B294-4524-9EB9-123BF4071A28.jpeg

So my question is, if Grosskreutz has a prior conviction that prevents him from carrying a gun, when will he be charged for the gun even he admits he had and wished he had used?

Reactions: Sandhog308
They are the "SA".

When the Revolution succeeds they will have to have a "Night of Long Knives" as their militancy is too undisciplined and they will be a liability.
Exactly! I was chatting with my little brother on the subject and said "I wonder if these fools understand they are just modern day brown shirts and what's in store for them when their handlers deem their usefulness no longer necessary?"

Reactions: TACC and KYAggie
Is it me, or did someone in the vehicle try hitting the officer with a green laser in the last 5-10 seconds?

notice the Oregon plates! Portlands finest

By making these obviously POS people heroes, there's going to be a culture of martyrs amongst these loosers. These are people who have already fucked up their lives, have records, no real future and so.... hey, why not have some money, some fame and go out in a blaze of glory as a H-E-R-O-.... appeals to a convicted child rapist, a domestic abuser, a criminal low-life.

Now - does that sound familiar in another theatre of war where people were easily convinced to throw away their lives for a 'cause'....?

If they come to a rural Texas town where people own backhoes and just disappear will they still gain 'hero' status? Asking for a friend.

Exactly! I was chatting with my little brother on the subject and said "I wonder if these fools understand they are just modern day brown shirts and what's in store for them when their handlers deem their usefulness no longer necessary?"

History......its a movie on playback if you are dumb enough to let it be so.

Reactions: nikonNUT

You thinking this.......

Last of this type thought the long game was going to be 1000 years.

They lasted 12 years......12 years too long.

Reactions: nikonNUT
he might be an asshole but we have a process here in this country. No not defending him and think the other dude charged with murder is bullshit - but lawlessness is lawlessness ...

• Sad
Reactions: thejeep
LOVED that read. Thanks for posting. This can be the basis for a kickass neo-western movie series on the style of Deathwatch... Of course, today's Hollywood cannot even touch something this masculine and no-nonsense without breaking out in hives, so it can be done as an old fashioned spaghetti western collab. Italy, US, and Mexico. The film expertise from these three combined can produce something truly legendary that we have not seen since the Lonesome Dove trilogy...

The story of the Autodefensas illustrate EXACTLY why the Second Amendment is so important, and why the able-bodied must never hesitate to stand up and be counted when the time is critical.

PS- Dr. Mireles' supporters need to start turning up the heat on the corrupt government scumbags that have bullied him and "persuade" them to drop the charges and release him with the same blank slate that he has always possessed. I am sure the Autodefensas have learned QUITE A LOT of cartel tactics and can and will employ them against certain people if it is really necessary. The Lincoln County Regulators still caught up with Pat Garrett, literally with his pants down, for his killing of Billy The Kid, decades after the deed was done, on a lonely sagebrush lined dirt road all the way in Texas...
I believe I saw the show about that on Netflix. Very good show. I’ve watched it more than once

yeah, lots of thick irony and karma in this situation.

The fake "medic" ended up needing a real medic
And the fake new
The more video I see the more impressed I am with this youngster
There's another video showing earlier where his militia is in a face off with the communist mob, clearly outnumbered,
and his squad leader had to yank him back by his straps. He's a fearless little fucker, like a honey badger.

This has been floating around for a couple of days. It's nicely-stated. I didn't write it, but it is on point!

Open letter to ANTIFA:
Last night, a few of your armed comrades got rolled by a fucking 17 year old kid. One of them looked down and saw his buddy missing most of his face and screamed for the police, the same ones you want to defund. Another kneeled and cried as he looked down at the hole where his bicep use to be. The other laid on the ground with a gaping hole in his chest, bleeding out thinking “maybe I shouldn’t have hit that guy with my skateboard”. All that after an armed encounter with a 17 year old kid from Illinois. A few weeks ago, another one of your comrades was carrying an AK47 and got dropped by an Uber driver with a pistol. Weeks before that, one of your other comrades fired at a car, missed completely and accidentally shot 3 of his other comrades by mistake. Just stop. It’s embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for you. Go back to your mom’s house, throw your Black Lives Matter shirt in the trash, give your mom her eyeliner back and go look for a job. Contribute to society and pay your mom some rent while you’re at it. This anarchy shit ain’t for you. Just stop before the real men come out to play....

Really, I see no need for anyone to come out and play. They are doing it to themselves just fine. And every time they open their yaps... they just drive another nail in the heart of Communism.

Cheers,

Sirhr

fake medic has regrets....he regrets hesitating and not killing Kyle

Somebody who is carrying COVID needs to cough on this son of a bitch in the hospital.

I have absolutely no patience in dealing with these kinds of scum anymore. I hope the motherfucker gets accidentally injected with a lethal dose of a paralytic drug in there.

If you manage to make it out of the hospital alive, FEEL FREE TO TRY AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER. We will be waiting. I bet Mr. Rittenhouse also regrets not turning his muzzle 2 inches to the right immediately after he ventilated your arm and double tapped your fucking waste of oxygen ass in the chest.