BREAKING: ANTIFA threats to desecrate Gettysburg on July 4, murder and arson in suburbs on same day.

Snuby642

Old Salt
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
No I was discussing protecting myself if threatened with bodily harm.

Fireworks if not shot at me are not much more than a fire hazzard.

Antifa is going to use them for cover and well that works both ways.

They know of the next door threat but seem unconcerned?

The leader of the flock is a passafest shit and probably all of them are Democrats so fuck them all .

I will take care of me and watch it smoulder.

ehess60

Private
Belligerents
Oct 18, 2009
Get everyone you know that has guns. Band together in the area! When they start shit! Stack bodies! Move and shoot! Also maybe do a op of that area beforehand to have the advantage of the area! Etc good vantage points and places for element of surprise. Also figure out a good area to block them in as they try to retreat. Force them into a killing zone! Take no prisoners! Hope that helps!
So far from what I have seen of Antifa, they are cowards , I believe the sight of guns alone will have them scattering. I will give fair warning before I place my finger on the trigger. We have a bmg vehicle stopper on hand if need be as well. Put their vehicle out of commission and make them hoof it back to where they come from after painting the m Red , White and Blue . Lol

ehess60

Private
Belligerents
Oct 18, 2009
I want to say to everyone that has served in our military, Thank You for Your Service. Because of You we here in America have more freedoms than anywhere else on this planet. Remember most of us respect and honor you all. Because of you I will always stand for and respect our National Anthem our Flag , God , Country and the men and women that keep this country safe. I will always help those that I can and I will fear not , as I know I have your support . May you all have a fun, happy and safe 4th of July .

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It..
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017

She is the democratic mayor of St. Louis. Im sure she has voted for every anit 2A law that she has ran across, yet her and her husband have an AR and pistol, that she is indiscriminately pointing at people on the street. There is a cell phone video of this where she is closer to the street and is pointing the pistol limp wristed as fuck at the people walking past her house. Let the left eat its own.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
She is the democratic mayor of St. Louis. Im sure she has voted for every anit 2A law that she has ran across, yet her and her husband have an AR and pistol, that she is indiscriminately pointing at people on the street. There is a cell phone video of this where she is closer to the street and is pointing the pistol limp wristed as fuck at the people walking past her house. Let the left eat its own.

(Post modified. Confused the couple for elitist democratic mayor)...

Last edited:

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 25, 2017
That's not the mayor

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 25, 2017
Those elitist "gun owners" are worse than rabid hippie antigunners.

Their attitude is "nobody should have guns except us"... They also happen to be the ones drafting "defund the police" legislation while procuring armed private security for themselves at taxpayers' expense...

Oh and should I mention, removing their own aging parents from the same nursing facilities that they order COVID patients into, knowing what the virus can and will do to a population whose health is already compromised...

Defund the police. I really think they should go ahead and do it. Go on. Remove the only barrier that is protecting you from retaliation by the countless people that you have harmed...

And...

I think you might want to do your own research about who those two are or are not......

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
I think you might want to do your own research about who those two are or are not......

You want to know something? The terms "St. Louis couple guns", or "St. Louis couple defend home" are actually the top ranking search queries this morning...

You are correct. Some other sources say that this couple owns a law firm...

ETA: Modifying my previous post...

Reactions: 338dude

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It..
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
That's not the mayor
Lyda Krewson is the mayor of st. louis. The woman in the video is Lyda Krewson. They were marching and chanting for her to resign and take the police with her.

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It..
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
I would be concerned that she is a little too lax with pointing that gun at her husband.
there was other cell phone video of her walking towards the street pointing the gun at the people she was talking to (protesters marching). Had we been the ones doing that, we would have been arrested for brandishing and pointing a firearm at someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCX and 338dude

MTN

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2018
Out Fish'n
Whomever it was. That is straight out of the twilight zone.

Son of Dorn

Castellan
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2019
Lyda Krewson is the mayor of st. louis. The woman in the video is Lyda Krewson. They were marching and chanting for her to resign and take the police with her.
Krewson & her husband. It's not them. Face, eyes, hair, don't match up with the woman in the video, nor does her husband even remotely resemble the guy in the video.
1593438222206.png

MTN

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2018
Out Fish'n
Now that this is front page news expect more running of already depleted ammo stores.

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It..
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
Lol. Guess yall are right. Every "news" source covering this said it was her.

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 25, 2017
there was other cell phone video of her walking towards the street pointing the gun at the people she was talking to (protesters marching). Had we been the ones doing that, we would have been arrested for brandishing and pointing a firearm at someone.
You keep doubling down on this, do your homework.

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It..
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
You keep doubling down on this, do your homework.
I wasnt doubling down. Every article I read said it was her. I dont live in st. Louis so how tf would i know different?

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 25, 2017
I would be concerned that she is a little too lax with pointing that gun at her husband.
She has no business with a firearm in her hands. It's clear she doesn't have a fucking clue. Someone who does know how to shoot could call her bluff and smoke her in seconds.

Her husband's another matter. Dude ain't SF but it does look like this isn't the first time he wields a rifle.

Snuby642

Old Salt
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
Come on.
She looks like a loon but if not certified or a felon she gets a gun too.

She needs training classes. (Badly)

2a rights shall not be infringed on the sole basis of stupidity.

Her husband is calm because he unloaded her gun.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
If everyone on the block did that, stand outside their houses with guns at the ready, I think the "protesters" would be a bit more hesitant to do trespassing and rioting... at least after the first few shots...

Of course what the Idiots at the stupid BLM type propaganda rallies don't realize, is the above is EXACTLY what all the "great leaders" of the civil rights era struggle advised their followers to do when the Democrat KKK types came rolling into town...... and that's why the democrats started up "gun control"

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2012
Somewhere in the US
If everyone on the block did that, stand outside their houses with guns at the ready, I think the "protesters" would be a bit more hesitant to do trespassing and rioting... at least after the first few shots...

Of course what the Idiots at the stupid BLM type propaganda rallies don't realize, is the above is EXACTLY what all the "great leaders" of the civil rights era struggle advised their followers to do when the Democrat KKK types came rolling into town...... and that's why the democrats started up "gun control"
Here is the problem, if you shot one you’d go to jail, for life. Why? Your life wasn’t in danger. Just because hordes of people come into your yard isn’t a threat enough for you to use deadly force. And that’s how they will get you.

Reactions: TACC

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
Here is the problem, if you shot one you’d go to jail, for life. Why? Your life wasn’t in danger. Just because hordes of people come into your yard isn’t a threat enough for you to use deadly force. And that’s how they will get you.
Do they have anything in their hands that can be used as a weapon?
Are they putting you in fear of your life or of great bodily harm?
Are they charging at you?
Are they smashing up your house or trying to burn it?

If you live in a free state, you have a lot more leeway to deal with folks that want to cause you harm.
If you live in a communist state, good luck, the police might even help keep the rioters safe so they can kill you and destroy your property.

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It..
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
I don't know for certain, but I would wager that Missouri has a Castle Doctrine. I would imagine, at least.

Reactions: Snuby642

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
ANTIFA seems to have no problem with their "Police" shooting folks:

They have a problem with the regular US police forces for the sole reason that these police forces are not aligned with their agenda. They aim to completely disband these police forces and replace them with their own Brownshirts, and later, their Waffen-SS and Einsatzgruppen.

These monsters have absolutely NO qualms about creating a regime that will make ISIS pale in comparison. Hypothethically, if these fuckers manage to seize full power, the amount of black men killed by police over the course of the last decade will be nothing compared to the INNOCENT black men, women, and children that these scumbags will kill in ONE DAY. People like Candace Owens and the guys who posed for photos at the Richmond 1/20 Rally will be happily rounded up and executed by ANTIFA stormtroopers. ANYBODY who even voices disagreement with their agenda, or say something like "trans women are still men", will be facing midnight raids, abductions, and summary executions.

If shit do go hot and they begin to outright murder innocents like the Red Army Factions in 1960s Italy, the only way to deal with these scum is the same way that the Iraqi government and government allied tribal militias dealt with captured ISIS fighters. No mercy. Affiliation means death. Anybody who quotes Nietzche can jump down into the pit with them. We ain't got no time fo' that shit, dawg...

Dragonscout25

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2020
Georgia 31093
I lived in Missouri and they do have a Castle Doctrine and Don't have a duty to retreat. From one of the interviews, the homeowner said that one of the white protesters said that they would kill the homeowner, his wife and dog, as well as burn down the house. Now I get that they, at that point feared for their life and stood their ground (although I would have had a SERIOUS discussion with the wife about waving that chrome heater at his back). The kick in the nuts is that the owner is an attorney that represents minorities in police use of force lawsuits! Bet they don't vote democrat in November. Defending myself over in St. Joseph in my OWN yard cost me $1000 for the attorney to spend 30 seconds in court eating the prosecutor's lunch, so these folks are probably gonna have to dance with the real asshole that is the St. Louis couny attorney (can you say "Ferguson, Missouri?")

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Belligerents
Minuteman
Looks like either a Walther PPK or Sig P230.

Also, I think every Olive Garden manager is shitting bricks now at the idea of 'Karen' packing heat.

----------
Also, I think every Olive Garden manager is shitting bricks now at the idea of 'Karen' packing heat.
----------

As long as they are also pro-Constitution and pro-USA, CCW Karens for the win!

brianf

Private
Belligerents
Apr 8, 2010
NY
fill the front zone of your sprinklers with gasoline. turn it on if it gets a nuts.
the ones on the lawn are stuck
the ones on the street are repelled
after the initial roast the water pushes though and puts everything out
replace 2k in plants and grass
go back inside and watch TV

ehess60

Private
Belligerents
Oct 18, 2009
I would love to see 20,000 armed Patriotic Americans at Gettysburg for the 4th of July celebration and see what Antifa thinks of that?
So would I, but I don’t think Antifa will show. They’d have to be pretty damned stupid to show up at Gettysburg and try any of their horse shit. Everybody in Gettysburg is armed . It would be like whack a mole.

Rthur

Philomath
Belligerents
Apr 16, 2010
Not Chicago, Illinios
I think they'll get some of the die hard bunch to show up.
They are being sent to be victims.
More dead the better.
Once the other team starts shooting it'll be hard to stop them.
The string pullers wet dream.

R