• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: subwofer2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After last night I'm wondering if Walt will be forced to kill his brother-in-law. </div></div>
Panty 6 pissed away his $600K so I'm thinking he's going to turn state's evidence in return for witness protection.

If Walt wasn't the main character I would swear he would be killed ASAP by Gus. Anyone know if the season is almost over?

Two episodes remaining in this season. They're already slated for another season so Walt ain't going nowhere for a while.

Its time for a lab accident to "need" Walt back at work. He is really getting crapped on by everyone and has lost control.

Excellent show with some twists & turns.

I have a feeling Gus has scratched Walt off his Christmas card list.

Anybody recognize what breed the dope-sniffing dog was they ran through the laundry?

I absolutely love this show...I'm about 2/3 of the way through season 3 right now. I don't get AMC either so it'll be a long wait to see season 4 on DVD.

This is by far the best show on TV right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COfox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I absolutely love this show...I'm about 2/3 of the way through season 3 right now. I don't get AMC either so it'll be a long wait to see season 4 on DVD. </div></div>

I think you can watch it over on amctv.com

****THIS HAS POTENTIAL SEASON 1,2,3,4 SPOILERS****

Season finale was excellent. Loved how the problems got resolved. The only thing lacking was a hook for next season. The previous 3 season finale's had a great "oh shit" moment right before the cutoff. Season one- Walt walks up to the cooks at Home Depot and lays down the law. Season two- Walt hits the guy with his car and just says "run" (favorite). Season three- Jesse shoots Gale in the face. Season four- Walt has a calm phone conversation with his wife.

Now one isn't like the others so.... what's next season going to be about?

Yeah, Mike is coming back. I can also see the point wherein he needs to whack his brother inlaw....

Just got fished watching all of the show that is on Netflix. My dad watched some of it and he enjoyed it. Its not a bad show. Has a good story and a nice plot that keeps everything tied together. But when it is slow, man is that show slow. Like in the Fly episode. Speed the darn show up already. Overall I like it.

I guess I can see Mike taking over for Gus, but I really don't see Walt or Jesse getting back in the meth biz. Also, Mike seemed more of the enforcer type rather than the business type so I'm not sure how that'd work out.

Walt and Jesse were kept in the dark 90% of the time and didn't deal with the street dealers or anything like that. They were strictly production - no distribution.

A reintroduction to the Cartel seems unlikely also as most of them were killed off. Unless another cartel steps up...

Also, in my opinion, whoever played Gus deserves an Emmy. He was John-Lithgow-Dexter creepy and I loved it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: halcyon575</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Season one- Walt walks up to the cooks at Home Depot and lays down the law. Season two- Walt hits the guy with his car and just says "run" (favorite). Season three- Jesse shoots Gale in the face. Season four- Walt has a calm phone conversation with his wife.

Now one isn't like the others so.... what's next season going to be about?</div></div>

I think the hook was meant to be the berries. Fairly subtle. Walt's no better than Gus, with regard to children.

They might have worked that in earlier in the show, and had the season close on a Gus' tie straightening scene (very cool, by the way), but that's too final, without enough clifhanger.

It seems there's a power vacuum, and that Walt will be stepping in. Walt had to flee, die, or "win" and go even deeper. The third option makes for a much better set-up for the future of the show.

I think Mike is muscle not management. My guess Mike feels a little connected and indebted to Jesse for taking care of him when Gus didn't give a shit about him. I think Mike also has a little respect for Walt for getting through some tough situations.

I'm just wondering what's going to go on with the DEA and Hank. Hank will be proven right and a psuedo Hero. He still thinks there is a bad ass cook around that ain't been caught. But then again will he bust Walt after Walt saved his ass.

My guess is that Gus was actually a little piece of a larger international organization. The huge German multinational corporation that bought the million dollar lab equipment for the meth-superlab surely wasn't run by Gus. Maybe Walt will get recruited to run things by this shadowy organization.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fred_C_Dobbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a feeling Gus has scratched Walt off his Christmas card list.

Anybody recognize what breed the dope-sniffing dog was they ran through the laundry? </div></div>

Not a hundred percent but it looked like a Belgium Malinois.

I didn't think Walt had it in him to take care of business all the way thru. It will be interesting to see what Mike thinks of what has happened while he has been recovering.

The season finale will "blow you away"!!!

HO LEE SHIT this show is amazing. That's all I have to say.

The way the director panned the camera with Gus in the hallway was fantastic!Maximun shock effect-The image is still burned into my brain days later

Tio had a pair on him, didn't he? And Walt must've had one helluva sales pitch to get him to buy off on that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fred_C_Dobbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a feeling Gus has scratched Walt off his Christmas card list.

Anybody recognize what breed the dope-sniffing dog was they ran through the laundry? </div></div>

Not a hundred percent but it looked like a Belgium Malinois. </div></div>
That's what I was thinking but I can't tell 'em from a GSD mix.

A pretty good episode. Mike is now unemployed from Walt's actions so I see Mike coming back into the mix. You will also see who all that crystal was being shipped to once the shipments have stopped. I bet there was a deliver contract and Walt just terminated that as well. Someone will come inquiring for a business offer or an amount due. "I won" is a great way summarize it.

Remember when Gus said the most important thing was family....Walt agrees. He won't let Hank get killed, even if he is a bloodhound.
And he feels responsible for Jesse, like a son. He really has stuck himself out for Jesse many times. He will continue to, and now they are even closer. Jesse has "a family" of his own now, that he cares about.
Mike is very useful in that he knows the distribution network and has the connections.
the writers on this show are great. great casting. great camera work. Great locations and sets. The production costs must be astronomical, and worth every penny.
They have no chemicals, no equipment, and no merchandise. And Walt doesn't have much cash left or any ability to make more from the Meth.
But they do have the car wash, and I bet Jesse has cash on hand. Mike could even come up with his own and I bet he knows where Gus had stashes.
There may even have been a "Site B" in case the Laundry Lab went down. A delivery schedule was established and had to continue, so I could see Gus having another lab set up somewhere remote, and Mike knowing about it and having full access.