• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Breaking: Columbus PD involved shooting of a 15 year old black female with a knife

I say give them what they want......pull all the police out and put them in "white" neighborhoods and let the thugs kill each other.

In a few years when they are living in 'escape from NY' and begging for the police back.....just show them a montage of all the abolish the police riots and tell them to suck a dick

I'm quoting this because it deserves to be read again.

they will never learn or change

fyC8KkfS.jpeg

The guy to the right actually says, "she's a fucking kid. Damn are you serious, she's just a kid." When the officer says "she had a knife and was going after her".
He was the one that kicked the girl that fell to the ground while avoiding getting stabbed.
Perverted reality.

I'm on the NW side of Columbus and would like nothing better than to look to the SE tonite and see the warm glow of everything east of I-71 look like Dresden
Anyone wanna place bets on how fast the lawsuit is filed and for how much
Mom showed little to no remorse, at least on the TV interview. She'll get some gofundme money and finally be able to right this one off her books.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
The audio was a little hard to hear, but who were the city officials that commented at the presser? Chief of police (I assume), mayor and I didn't catch the last guy's title. The last guy emphasized 'IF' there was wrongdoing by the officer, which was nice to hear. None of them came out with any definitive 'this cop is going to prison' statements, just 'we're going to let the investigation play out' which I appreciated, hopefully that holds, but I worry the media will get a hold of this and amp up the pressure on them.

Only thing I see wrong here is that he didn't get the scum bag parent too. The one who was kicking the girl on the ground while the knife wielding bullet sponge daughter kept trying to stab people in front of the police.

Reactions: kjmdrumz3
oh, well ok then.

tmQ4our0.png
also, the fucking mental gymnastics these mongoloids use is astounding

Capture.PNG

"deadly force wasnt justified.....except in one case where they shot an unarmed white woman....that was justified (somehow).....so deadly force can never be used against violent "brown" suspects.......because that would be raaayyycist"

so can police use deadly force when people arent obeying "verbal commands" now......are you sure thats the argument you want to go with Bree......

fucking hell these people are not sane.

should have named this the stupid and the dead bringing a knife to a gun fight or 1 moronic way to kill your self via the police it ranks right up there with not looking both ways before crossing a freeway at night ( you can do it )

also, the fucking mental gymnastics these mongoloids use is astounding

View attachment 7609186

"deadly force wasnt justified.....except in one case where they shot an unarmed white woman....that was justified (somehow).....so deadly force can never be used against violent "brown" suspects.......because that would be raaayyycist"

so can police use deadly force when people arent obeying "verbal commands" now......are you sure thats the argument you want to go with Bree......

fucking hell these people are not sane.
products of liberal union teachers.

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
If these savages don't want police, and police have no responsibility to protect...
But someone called 911 asking for police help saying that they were in fear of being stabbed. So does that person have a right to be protected?
Can you please tell me SCOTUS ruling are you referring to? I don't watch all news everyday so maybe I missed that case. Not criticizing I am just curious on the case history.
oh, well ok then.

tmQ4our0.png
The police showed up because they responded to a 911 call. If they hadn't shown up and the stabbing victim died it would have been "officer ignore (sic) certain neighborhoods".

Reactions: LRRPF52
Columbus has an absolutely worthless mayor btw - Ginther. Guy likes to throw gasoline on incidents, even if (like this), nothing was done improperly.

Reactions: 308pirate
How about this - have black cops in predominately black neighborhoods and all cops everywhere else?

Reactions: 10ring'r
How about this - have black cops in predominately black neighborhoods and all cops everywhere else?
Won't work.....according to the left, black cops are 'race traitors' and ' uncle toms' and are now 'politically white' and only serve as the 'house nigga' to the white man....

...and then they claim everyone else are the racists...

Last edited:
But someone called 911 asking for police help saying that they were in fear of being stabbed. So does that person have a right to be protected?
Can you please tell me SCOTUS ruling are you referring to? I don't watch all news everyday so maybe I missed that case. Not criticizing I am just curious on the case history.

The police showed up because they responded to a 911 call. If they hadn't shown up and the stabbing victim died it would have been "officer ignore (sic) certain neighborhoods".
DeShaney v. Winnebago County Department of Social Services

"Nothing in the language of the Due Process Clause itself requires the State to protect the life, liberty, and property of its citizens against invasion by private actors,"

Castle Rock v. Gonzales the U.S. Supreme Court again ruled that the police did not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm.

Warren v. District of Columbia

The District of Columbia’s highest court spelled out plainly the “fundamental principle that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen.”

And many more.... The Supreme Court has always upheld this little known fact to most citizens..... The police don't even have to show up when you call.... But, they do!

Can you please tell me SCOTUS ruling are you referring to?

It's been ruled and upheld multiple times-

Lozito v. NYC-

Police can stand back and watch with a big bag of popcorn, then fill out the report. So back to my question...why not?

Damn, I was hoping I'd show up before the 'she was only holding a knife' muppets appeared.
she wasn't going to kill or hurt anyone, just cut them a little, per cnn.

wEXEMbyj.png

The SCOTUS has already ruled that LEO are not required to defend the public. So when an officer is in this situation, why not just let them go at it? Or sit back and shoot her with beanbags and tazers? If these savages don't want police, and police have no responsibility to protect...

You may think this is a stupid suggestion, to which I won't disagree. But I guarantee that this is going through the minds of LEO all over right now.

Thank God we still have officers hanging in there in spite of the absolute shit that the left is throwing at them daily. Any LEOs reading this, you are appreciated and without you it all falls apart quickly. In fact there are two things keeping us from chaos and complete communist takeover, 2A and law enforcement. The communists are working OT to dismantle 2A and replace law enforcement with their brown shirts. When/if they fall, the republic is over.

Fuck that wait in the car let the love flow.

I totally agree let em kill each other, wait till they are wore out fighting, stabbing and shooting each other. Then write up a report and email it to the station and go get lunch.

Cop should have stayed in his car, let animals be animals.......
Some jurisdictions can hold the officer criminally liable for "failing to take police action," to include when off-duty.