• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: Democrat governor of Nevada forbids prescription of quinolines for COVID-19 patients.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Under the pretense of "trying to cut down hoarding" by doctors, Nevada's Democratic governor Steve Sisolak passes order specifically banning the prescribing of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine to anyone who is COVID-19 positive.

----------
    Two drugs will be restricted from prescription distribution if a patient is diagnosed with COVID-19, according to his office: chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine.
    ----------

In the history of global civilization, pandemics and epidemics are almost always accompanied by war, rebellion, and violent coups. This clown is trying extremely hard to follow the status quo...

It is going to be interesting when Nevadans who have had a loved one die from this pestilence begins to realize that they could have had a chance, but somebody had prevented that from happening...

So people should die instead of being given a drug that might save their lives because the local governor hates Trump so much that if Trump mentions a drug nobody should be allowed to have it?

Can Trump mention Oxygen helps save lives next please.... pretty please...

That is some sick Democrat Communist shit. Kill people just to spite your political enemy.

WTF I am guessing he is not a medical doctor nor does he have a medical background.

If there is a chance of someone getting better, and they die because of this lunacy... I can see a HUGE lawsuit against the idiot/state.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    WTF I am guessing he is not a medical doctor nor does he have a medical background.

If there is a chance of someone getting better, and they die... I can see a HUGE lawsuit against the idiot/state.

If I have a loved one who died because of deliberate malice, I will NOT be filing lawsuits... Just saying...

Yeah...dying is not a legitimate reason to administer a drug that may save said dying persons. HTFP!!!!!!! But it's ok to pull a baby out and say..oh..you don't want it..that's okay, we can take care of that for you.

Good grief these people are beyond "evil" and without any morals whatsoever.

Yeah...dying is not a legitimate reason to administer a drug that may save said dying persons. HTFP!!!!!!! But it's ok to pull a baby out and say..oh..you don't want it..that's okay, we can take care of that for you.

Good grief these people are beyond "evil" and without any morals whatsoever.

There is a reason why civil wars often tend to be far more brutal and without rancor than wars between nations, or fought by one nation against an invading military entity...

• Love
    Reactions: W54/XM-388
    So people should die instead of being given a drug that might save their lives because the local governor hates Trump so much that if Trump mentions a drug nobody should be allowed to have it?

Can Trump mention Oxygen helps save lives next please.... pretty please...

That is some sick Democrat Communist shit. Kill people just to spite your political enemy.

Why do you think Nancy Pelosi looks so happy , her prayers were answered to have a full blown pandemic with a total economic collapse before the election. She looks 20 years younger and very chipper as people are dying and going broke because it hurts Trump re-election hopes. The stimulus bill also has provisions for Foreign Nationals after all they are far more important then Americans with COVID 19.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Why do you think Nancy Pelosi looks so happy , her prayers were answered to have a full blown pandemic with a total economic collapse before the election. She looks 20 years younger and very chipper as people are dying and going broke because it hurts Trump re-election hopes. The stimulus bill also has provisions for Foreign Nationals after all they are far more important then Americans with COVID 19.

... And why has Bloomberg expressed visible disappointment when he learned that the Fort Worth church gunman had been fatally shot by an armed parishioner before he could inflict further damage?...

Jim Halpert Explains 24032020224726.jpg