• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: Dominion programmer told ANTIFA he "would ensure Trump does not win".

Might be why the CIA Director, Gina, wasn't invited to the classified briefing at the White House on the same subject?
I dream that she is in a black site as we speak. Good reason not to fire her yet, still under rules of employment which at CIA would allow enhanced debriefing for unlimited duration.

This was obtained after Canada's official Election page in which 45 retweeted today . Stated they had never used Dominion in 100yrs of elections. Yea ok

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201119-233021_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20201119-233021_Twitter.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 101
Guys and Gals
this is why we have our second amendment, we need to FIGHT. The anti Trump forces and their agenda Is trying to steal this election. I’m for defending what our forefathers gifted us. This has got to be stopped by the good citizens of this nation. Many in past generations wagered their lives and their livelihoods, what are we going to do?

Just because the Media says Joe Biden won, I will never just follow along with what the Fake Media news says. They need to expose and convict every single person that aided and assisted in this attempt to Steal Our Votes!! The only other option is to be good sheep as the Democrats lead us to the slaughter houses.

Guys and Gals
this is why we have our second amendment, we need to FIGHT. The anti Trump forces and their agenda Is trying to steal this election. I’m for defending what our forefathers gifted us. This has got to be stopped by the good citizens of this nation. Many in past generations wagered their lives and their livelihoods, what are we going to do?

Just because the Media says Joe Biden won, I will never just follow along with what the Fake Media news says. They need to expose and convict every single person that aided and assisted in this attempt to Steal Our Votes!! The only other option is to be good sheep as the Democrats lead us to the slaughter houses.
in agreement there, but won't hold my breath

yea and god told me I was the second cumming of christ and then laughed in my face and told me to wake the hell up lol . I was not there It may have happened , I could not know if it did happen or not unless I was there . I hope it did happen , but either way life goes on until it doesn't .

This^ I am looking at SH all day because I am running out of places to find news that is accurate. I appreciate the snipits from members who are contributing. Please continue the hard work.

So dam true and sad AF.. Big ass Web of BS!!