• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here is why Trump will win, and why all of you have been affected by propaganda

Reactions: FishinGuns
@TheGerman woke up in a lather after dreaming of a resounding Trump win.

My libido might be satisfied should those people try to enact what they post on those links......

I thought they were all just going to go to New Zealand, WTF?
Being a poor, my dreams usually don't have happy endings like his. 😁

They always say they're leaving..... though their continued residence proves the worthiness or their word. 😖

Hopefully their paid insurgents abandon the Demo garbage barge.

I'm kind of thinking that Trump's win is going to be so big that it will be called in normal time. It would only be contested if it's close and/or there are a lot of missing ballots but the majority of ballots have already arrived from most news reports. As the article above mentions, cheating will be difficult in most cases by the left so I just have this feeling the red wave is going to be so massive that it completely overwhelms them.

I'm kind of thinking that Trump's win is going to be so big that it will be called in normal time. It would only be contested if it's close and/or there are a lot of missing ballots but the majority of ballots have already arrived from most news reports. As the article above mentions, cheating will be difficult in most cases by the left so I just have this feeling the red wave is going to be so massive that it completely overwhelms them.

With AZ not being counted on in 'the plan' yet now showing a high probability of being red, PA may not even be needed.

eta - I think one thing that has put a giantic hole in the dems' cheating plan is the extremely high voter turnout. You can only hit 100% of total eligable voters (unlikely) so for every person who never voted yet now does, its 1 less fake vote they can enter into the system while trying to not trigger something that looks like a giant anomoly.

I think the calculus of how many voters are actually voting and the amount of Trump voters versus their available cheating margins plus their actual voters is going to leave them with their shit pushed in.

Also, if you don't think they have teams set up to go to the anticipated vote tallying centers in suspected districts right afterwards and seal them off, you're not paying attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam B
Hard for me to take seriously an analysis with demoKKKrats all through it.

Hard for me to take seriously an analysis with demoKKKrats all through it.

are you denying the Democrat legacy of KKK membership and founding, as well as atrocities committed for the last several decades and by their current membership (however minute the KKK membership may actually be)?

are you denying the Democrat legacy of KKK membership and founding, as well as atrocities committed for the last several decades and by their current membership (however minute the KKK membership may actually be)?
Not at all. It is just hard to read seriously.

So is this going to serve as the election night thread? Does a new one need to get started? Who, besides me, will be disinfecting their digestive tract with alcohol tues night?

LOOK AT THESE FUCKING CROWDS!!! ROCK STAR STATUS!!!
i know, right! it's amazing how many attend. and when they show biden stumping, they zoom in tight to presumably not show the empty stadiums.

don't assume we're winning, don't assume we're losing ===> GET OUT & VOTE tomorrow!

Reactions: GONE BAD
Most recent polls show Trump slightly ahead in Ohio. That’s a big change from just a week ago. Interesting to see Biden only stopping in one or two states while trump is hitting 5 states a day.

Tonight's dream..........You were just about to fill in your ballot and the pencil went limp??????
I use mechanical pencils, voted last week. ;)

1604371832292.png

I just hope this beautiful day for elk hunting doesn't keep stubborn conservatives who decided to wait for election day away from the polls and in the field.

I just hope this beautiful day for elk hunting doesn't keep stubborn conservatives who decided to wait for election day away from the polls and in the field.

I would pass up 10 400" bulls if it came down to voting or hunting, and I love to hunt. Every election is important, this one I feel like the fate of the free world is on the line. My mission today is to talk to at least 10 people to make sure that they voted or are going to vote.

if trump wins and continues to help minorities and underserved, the dems are done.
they will have no platform except illegal immigration and abortion.

sanger-01.png

• Angry
Reactions: Marshall D. Teach
You know, for the life of me, I can't fathom why people would vote for Biden.
I'm serious. I understand why many voted for Obama. He was charismatic. He checked the boxes, since the left has the litmus test of social justice.
Biden doesn't check any of those boxes. He is an old, white, corrupt racist.

Now, I understand they don't like Trump, and I really think TDS is an actual condition. But, Biden?
This election makes me fear for our country.
They had an excellent candidate in Tulsi Gabbard, but they discarded her early on.
Not that I agree with most of her positions on thigs, but if she were elected, I wouldn't fear for the country

The dumbass biden can't keep his proud mouth from overloading his ass!
He already stated he doesn't need your votes to win!
His statement right there makes one wonder WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!
The corruption on the left is beyond imagination and the NWO is nolonger knocking at our door it is breaking the damn door down!