• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: Herman Cain Has Died of Coronavirus

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

BREAKING: Herman Cain Has Died of Coronavirus

Source: AP Photo/Jim Cole

Herman Cain, the former CEO of Godfather Pizza and 2012 presidential candidate, has died. Cain contracted the coronavirus at Donald Trump’s Tulsa rally, so expect a lot of concern trolling from the liberal media in the coming hours, which compounds this tragic event. Cain was known for his triple nine plan (aka “9-9-9 plan”) when he ran for the Republican nomination for president, which involved a nine percent personal income tax, a nine percent corporate tax, and a nine percent federal sales tax. His campaign did face allegations of sexual misconduct, which helped sow the seeds for his failed presidential bid. He later became a radio host and commentator.

His death was announced on his website earlier this morning (via Herman Cain):

You’re never ready for the kind of news we are grappling with this morning. But we have no choice but to seek and find God’s strength and comfort to deal with it.
Herman Cain – our boss, our friend, like a father to so many of us – has passed away. He’s entering the presence of the Savior he’s served as an associate minister at Antioch Baptist Church in Atlanta for, and preparing for his reward.
Romans 2:6-7 says: “God ‘will repay each person according to what they have done.’ To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.” By that measure, we expect the boss is in for some kind of welcome, because all of us who knew him are well aware of how much good he did.
Let me deal with some of the particulars of the last few weeks. We knew when he was first hospitalized with COVID-19 that this was going to be a rough fight. He had trouble breathing and was taken to the hospital by ambulance. We all prayed that the initial meds they gave him would get his breathing back to normal, but it became clear pretty quickly that he was in for a battle.
We didn’t release detailed updates on his condition to the public or to the media because neither his family nor we thought there was any reason for that.

Sadly, I fear the reaction to his death from the liberal media will be nothing short of atrocious.

LOL, second sentence in the article blames bad orange man. Another site said that he was a high risk person due to former stage 4 colon cancer, but you had to read all the way to the last sentence to get that info.

Aaannnndd, now this. While I agree with Trump about the likely fraud, there is no way the Demoncrats will hold still for it and it makes him look bad.

Trump news – live: President calls for 2020 election to be delayed as his ally Herman Cain dies after contracting coronavirus

Reactions: Dragonscout25
Aaannnndd, now this. While I agree with Trump about the likely fraud, there is no way the Demoncrats will hold still for it and it makes him look bad.

Trump news – live: President calls for 2020 election to be delayed as his ally Herman Cain dies after contracting coronavirus

Not exactly.

1596124508681.png

• Angry
Reactions: deersniper
Didn't know him but a short read shows he was a good man, So sad.
Why wasn't it Pelo :p

I'm still a fan of 9-9-9. He was a good guy as far as I can tell - smeared by the communist press. He could have destroyed obama. He would have been such a better candidate than that small man named Mitt Romney. Wait, to call Romney a man is an insult to us here on The Hide - I beg forgiveness. I meant that sorry excuse of a person regardless of age, sex, creed, sexual identity, or whatever category people go by now.

RIP Mr. Cain - and thanks for being a true American!!

Reactions: Dragonscout25
I was hugely against his idea to open the door to yet another tax.

Lots of folks in other countries got sold that line about we'll add a national sales tax and it will keep the income tax low..... and yep both kept climbing and never went down, except now the government could hide raping you behind 2 different taxes rather than one big one.

I'm a big believer in only 1 tax allowed total, and the same rate on everything and everyone and every amount.
I'd prefer it to be a sales tax with no cutouts for "charity" or "Non Profit" or "poors" or "food" or "corporate welfare" etc.

What an incredible statement of weakness. This is what someone who thinks they're going to lose says. $20 says the Lincoln Project will have an ad about this by the weekend.

Herman Cain lived a great life but he died a fool. Just a famous-person version of the pastors who thought faith would save them from facts or the facebook post deniers who look tragically ridiculous in hindsight. These sacrifices on the altar of the Trump cult are so pointless. Can't wait for this fever dream to leave the Republican party.

I was hugely against his idea to open the door to yet another tax.

Lots of folks in other countries got sold that line about we'll add a national sales tax and it will keep the income tax low..... and yep both kept climbing and never went down, except now the government could hide raping you behind 2 different taxes rather than one big one.

I'm a big believer in only 1 tax allowed total, and the same rate on everything and everyone and every amount.
I'd prefer it to be a sales tax with no cutouts for "charity" or "Non Profit" or "poors" or "food" or "corporate welfare" etc.
Yes I can see your argument. But the main argument is that we can and should rewrite the tax code. If the 9-9-9 was some more constitutional-like system that couldn’t be Willy Nilly raised. You have brought a good point about new tax and with that I fully understand the concern and it’s 100% valid. .

What an incredible statement of weakness. This is what someone who thinks they're going to lose says. $20 says the Lincoln Project will have an ad about this by the weekend.

Herman Cain lived a great life but he died a fool. Just a famous-person version of the pastors who thought faith would save them from facts or the facebook post deniers who look tragically ridiculous in hindsight. These sacrifices on the altar of the Trump cult are so pointless. Can't wait for this fever dream to leave the Republican party.
You're reacting to a headline that isn't a true repensation of what trump said. Which is the point of the headline wording.

Why are you lamenting over what the Republican Party is under trump when you were complaining in another thread about long held tradional republican policy?

Trump tweets and suddenly everyone is talking about voter fraud...yep he has no clue. He knows exactly what he is doing.

Reactions: deersniper
The problem with the covid numbers are that it seems they're reporting ANY positive case as a covid case. So if he died of cancer but had covid too (even if he recovered from it) they still put that in the covid death numbers.

What's on his actual death certificate?

I guess different places are doing it different but this has been one of the reasons it looks worse than it is and why I think it's all political.

You're reacting to a headline that isn't a true repensation of what trump said. Which is the point of the headline wording.

I know exactly what he’s doing: it’s a dual-purpose statement meant to sow distrust and start prepping an excuse for losing while giving him the deniability cover of saying “nah I’m just driving the libs crazy for a news cycle.” But that first purpose is the primary one, and sowing distrust in an election’s results months out is not what someone who thinks he will win would do.

Why are you lamenting over what the Republican Party is under trump when you were complaining in another thread about long held tradional republican policy?

It’s a difference of kind vs degree. Of course I don’t agree with every domestic policy the pre-Trump party generally held — we both probably don’t share the party’s platform position on the NFA either, ha — but I want to tweak and correct and innovate at the margins of traditional R policy, and I value managerial competence in any executive role.

I’m saying “let’s try taking this side street to get to the highway, it might be faster” while Trump is like saying “let’s take a boat!”

I’m supposed to be shocked and offended that a 74yo man is now in heaven with God the Father?

Get the fuck away from me w that bullshit.

You don’t have to be shocked or offended, you just have to recognize he’d still be breathing if he’d taken this seriously rather than sipped the kool aid. I’d rather be alive at 75 than dead at 74 for a pretty preventable reason, but maybe that’s just me.

Irrespective of whether or not he "drank the Kool-Aid," he was most likely living his life the way he wanted to live it and other than being contagious at some point (like people with the flu are contagious and still go shopping, etc) wasn't hurting anybody. That's what most people call liberty...living life the way an INDIVIDUAL wants to live it without causing unjust harm to another person. At 74, he earned his right to live how he wanted and was a self-made man - yes, feel bad for his family he passed; but he passed doing what he wanted to do! Case closed.

You don’t have to be shocked or offended, you just have to recognize he’d still be breathing if he’d taken this seriously rather than sipped the kool aid. I’d rather be alive at 75 than dead at 74 for a pretty preventable reason, but maybe that’s just me.

Fuck that. I hope I die before the diaper wearing arthritic years. I'll be doing as I damn well please.

Time to hire this crew

For god sake for once avoid the gold plated coffin, that fucking low level thug George Floyd burial looked like they were doing a mafia don , seems that they just can't avoid kitch

I’d rather be in heaven with God. I don’t think we get there before our time.

The man led a full life. Im not going to get bent out of shape about it. Especially not when people are still killing babies.

Don’t take life too serious, no one gets out alive.

You have no idea what is going on. The democrats are doing what you claim Trump is. The left are destroying the integrity of our elections and yet you blame Trump. Attacks against him are attacks against us.