• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: POTUS speech to VETO the cursed "COVID bill". End payments to foreign countries. America First. At least $2K to suffering American workers.

If only he had been calling those criminals out from day one.....absolute transparency for all to see. Here's where the money is going......As far as China being the only culprit, I have my suspicions that this osaka flu was sitting on a shelf and many people from all over the world who are in cahoots with each other knew that the time was now to "break glass"....in order to drive President Trump out. With that said, it was good to see him tell those who will listen that essentially the criminals are not to be trusted. I strongly doubt that his speech will see any coverage, instead we will see another "spike" in osaka flu cases and puke face politicians trying to put more restrictions/mandates into place. I share the same feelings as so many of the members here.

May the good Lord guide our nation and guide those who are in elected positions and are truly doing the best they can for us. Now we know there is at least 1.

1608956185656.jpeg

Some pork to foreign governments

Last edited:
I posted some info yesterday saying the Insurrection act would be affected by the "relief" bill. Fake news. This says that was done back in July.

Going to be a while for that.

Jews didn’t fight till they were literally gassing them

While you are correct; I think we're a stronger populace than they were at the time. More "hardened" in a way. Were on the same page though, time will tell.

I'm dropping it on this one kids.......

BUY MORE AMMO!

Patience is a perishable virtue. The time when an entire class of legislators can shit all over the Constitution and Bill of Rights with not so much as a raised eyebrow from the MSM, or an indictment from the Justice Department, is a telling moment. A pitchforks and torches moment.

Greg

Last edited:
Fast forward to 12:00 when he starts his interview with Congressman Andy Biggs about the relief bill and Trump's veto.

Incase anybody is wondering this is how our politicians go into office thousandaires and leave office millionaires. They send out your tax money overseas and on bullshit projects here and then get kickbacks in return wash, rinse, repeat and then they leave office with way more money than their yearly salary would ever add up.........,but no one raises an eyebrow partly because most Americans are more concerned about which black guy is ramming which Kardashian this month and because the only headline you will see from the MSM is "President Trump vetoed the much needed COVID relief bill which would have sent much needed relief to suffering Americans" Then all the sheep will just say amongst themselves "Can you believe president Trump wouldn't sign the COVID relief bill he just wants Americans to suffer.

When America makes a mistake, it gets to live with it far longer than it ever thought was possible. This one is monumental and existential.

On 1/20/2021, America, as we have always known it, will cease to exist; being replaced by the Peoples' Democratic Republic of Democratistan.

We will all live to regret this mistake. Thank God; I won't be around much longer,

I fear for the younger generations. May God have mercy on them. The Democrats surely won't.

Greg

Wolverines!

Reactions: TACC
$2000 payment as a one off is a God damned joke considering how much in tax breaks billionaires are being given.

$2000? Im thinking 'New/used Schmidt & Bender. (y) 🇺🇸 :cool:

Im also thinking, fuck the Chicoms, fuck Pakistan, and fuck PedoJoe andCamleltoe.
Fuck that ,they fucked our lives up..i want a AI PSR with all the extras. and a clear path out to 1k at XI's head.

Last edited: