• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: Rocket attacks on US Embassy in Baghdad Green Zone. C-RAM firing to intercept missiles.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • VIDEOS: C-RAM air defense system engaging rockets in the night sky over Baghdad. December 20, 2020. No reports of any civilian or coalition military casualties but at least three rockets had impacted the Green Zone. C-RAM scrambled and was online within minutes to intercept the next series of barrages.

This is unrelated, but showed up in the tweet feed. Interesting...

I have heard of captured coalition military equipment being sold in Iraqi bazaars during the height of the troop surge and fighting, but a brand new FN built M16-A4 in 2020??? Probably Iraqi Army equipment that have been sold onto the market by officers and enlisted men themselves. The contemporary Iraqi army is efficient and quite skilled at taking on terrorists, as they have shown with ISIS recently, but at the same time, they are rife with corruption on a scale that makes them on par with the Mexican Federales and provincial police...

A few minutes ago posted on Reuters:

Baghdad (Reuters) - The Iraqi military said that an “outlaw group” fired rockets at Baghdad’s heavily fortified Green Zone on Sunday.

The rockets hit a residential complex inside the Green Zone, damaging buildings and cars but causing no casualties, a military statement said.

Security sources told Reuters at least three Katyusha rockets landed in the Green Zone and security officials said the attack targeted the U.S. Embassy

A few minutes ago posted on Reuters:

Baghdad (Reuters) - The Iraqi military said that an “outlaw group” fired rockets at Baghdad’s heavily fortified Green Zone on Sunday.

The rockets hit a residential complex inside the Green Zone, damaging buildings and cars but causing no casualties, a military statement said.

Security sources told Reuters at least three Katyusha rockets landed in the Green Zone and security officials said the attack targeted the U.S. Embassy

Air crews up and looking for tangos.

Is this still available?

1608497450487.png

VIDEOS: C-RAM air defense system engaging rockets in the night sky over Baghdad. December 20, 2020. No reports of any civilian or coalition military casualties but at least three rockets had impacted the Green Zone. C-RAM scrambled and was online within minutes to intercept the next series of barrages.

I have heard of captured coalition military equipment being sold in Iraqi bazaars during the height of the troop surge and fighting, but a brand new FN built M16-A4 in 2020??? Probably Iraqi Army equipment that have been sold onto the market by officers and enlisted men themselves. The contemporary Iraqi army is efficient and quite skilled at taking on terrorists, as they have shown with ISIS recently, but at the same time, they are rife with corruption on a scale that makes them on par with the Mexican Federales and provincial police...

Oh, one extremely inaccurate thing posted about the C-RAM systems on the Baghdad Embassy Compound was that they "were online in minutes" to intercept the threats.

Those are online 24/7, radar scanning, and tracking anything/everything in the air in every direction around the embassy.

If they took "minutes" to come online, every rocket fired at us would be able to impact. The rockets fired at us are done from distances that make the flight time only 10-15 seconds at the most.

Oh, one extremely inaccurate thing posted about the C-RAM systems on the Baghdad Embassy Compound was that they "were online in minutes" to intercept the threats.

Those are online 24/7, radar scanning, and tracking anything/everything in the air in every direction around the embassy.

If they took "minutes" to come online, every rocket fired at us would be able to impact. The rockets fired at us are done from distances that make the flight time only 10-15 seconds at the most.

Thanks for clarifying. I assumed the batteries were manned around the clock like the Israeli Iron Dome system. The first three rockets did impact the Green Zone though. What is the accuracy ratio of these things?

I wonder if Biden Harris just did a conference call back in September with the Terrorists and the Alphabet boys .

Reactions: Maxwell
    Hi,

This apartment was an unlucky tenant..
    View attachment 7507334
    View attachment 7507336
    View attachment 7507338

Here are the suspected launchers:
    View attachment 7507340

Here is video of rocket blast:

CRAM in action: (I want one of these)

Sincerely,
    Theis

And this is what the fucking leftist woke crowd do not understand here in a country where they are kept safe by the world's most advanced military entity...

It's hard to concern one's self constantly with how many genders there are, or what educational subjects contain "racist" or "fascist" motives, or what consumer products still use "sexist" or "misogynist" imagery, when any second of your existence can involve a random rocket or mortar blowing you or your loved ones to smithereens, or have your child never come back home from school again because masked thugs had abducted her on the street and are now torturing her for a dark web livestream in a basement somewhere, or have to deal with constant power and utility outages that can last for days and weeks because some terrorist blew up a transformer station with a rocket...

This is the kind of shit these "woke" creeps have never experienced and can never understand, while it had been, and still is the reality of life for many people around the world.

I would have thought this also, if they are not in " go mode" 24/7 they are useless for detecting the first barrage .

What goes up, must come down.....

Those things put a ton of lead into the Space Force Zone most expeditiously.....

Any info on what happens after they make max ord?

Those things put a ton of lead into the Space Force Zone most expeditiously.....

Those rounds are designed to self-destruct after a certain amount of time.

One of the C-Rams is parked outside my team ready room. We were watching a combat scene Band of Brothers and the C-Ram started spewing hate and discontent.

We were all like 🤔🤔 uhhh wut when did this show get surround sound? LOLLLL

The rounds are designed to explode after traveling a certain range if they did not explode on contact with a target already. That is why a stream of C-RAM tracers always end with bright bursts.

And this is what the fucking leftist woke crowd do not understand here in a country where they are kept safe by the world's most advanced military entity...

It's hard to concern one's self constantly with how many genders there are, or what educational subjects contain "racist" or "fascist" motives, or what consumer products still use "sexist" or "misogynist" imagery, when any second of your existence can involve a random rocket or mortar blowing you or your loved ones to smithereens, or have your child never come back home from school again because masked thugs had abducted her on the street and are now torturing her for a dark web livestream in a basement somewhere, or have to deal with constant power and utility outages that can last for days and weeks because some terrorist blew up a transformer station with a rocket...

This is the kind of shit these "woke" creeps have never experienced and can never understand, while it had been, and still is the reality of life for many people around the world.
    This is correct. All these societal issues are thought about from a position of extreme comfort and safety which equates to having too much time on your hands so you need to make shit up to think about LOL.

Those rounds are designed to self-destruct after a certain amount of time.

One of the C-Rams is parked outside my team ready room. We were watching a combat scene Band of Brothers and the C-Ram started spewing hate and discontent.

We were all like 🤔🤔 uhhh wut when did this show get surround sound? LOLLLL

Thank you that makes sense.

Otherwise being in the beaten zone when all that lead or depleted uranium comes down would be a bad day.

Hope the local Iraqis appreciate the show......our fireworks on 4 July were cancelled for the fake flu.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    This is correct. All these societal issues are thought about from a position of extreme comfort and safety which equates to having too much time on your hands so you need to make shit up to think about LOL.

I want a draft.

It would suck for the professional soldiers but it makes the 99% with no skin in the game because they dont know anyone in the military stand up and take notice.

You might have to deal with some low moral fuckups but believe me the gloves would be off regards ROE because many more Moms would be writing their Senators saying "You cock suckers better get this over with before Precious gets out of basic training and I dont care how many craters it takes you to do it"

Wars would not last an entire generation if more of the populace was engaged.

Besides maybe with some seasoning those draftees might be able to relieve the professional so that the pro is not going back on multiple deployments being worn to pieces.

Thank you that makes sense.

Otherwise being in the beaten zone when all that lead or depleted uranium comes down would be a bad day.

Hope the local Iraqis appreciate the show......our fireworks on 4 July were cancelled for the fake flu.

The residents in the apartment buildings all around the Green Zone and inside are probably extremely grateful for the US military presence right now. The C-RAM response had saved countless lives from the additional rockets that came in afterwards...

SHhhhhh. Theyre in their safe space, dont upset them.

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    The residents in the apartment buildings all around the Green Zone and inside are probably extremely grateful for the US military presence right now. The C-RAM response had saved countless lives from the additional rockets that came in afterwards...
    Flip that coin over....

Some hate that we are here because they see our presence as the reason for the rockets being fired indiscriminately into their neighborhoods.

Nevermind the facts that we give them millions upon millions in aid, equipment, training, etc and the bad guys are funded, trained, and supported by outside influences like Iran and others.

In general the Iraqi people are great folks, and just like us trying to make their way through their lives and dealing with shenanigans mostly from their own government, etc.

Flip that coin over....

Some hate that we are here because they see our presence as the reason for the rockets being fired indiscriminately into their neighborhoods.

Nevermind the facts that we give them millions upon millions in aid, equipment, training, etc and the bad guys are funded, trained, and supported by outside influences like Iran and others.

In general the Iraqi people are great folks, and just like us trying to make their way through their lives and dealing with shenanigans mostly from their own government, etc.

----------
    ----------

This part strikes to heart in one of THEIS's Twitter videos posted above when that rocket burst right inside that apartment complex's inner yard. The child crying afterwards felt like a stab wound in my chest... Makes me view the ungrateful leftist pricks here with a level of even more contempt and disdain than I can even imagine being able to reach...

VIDEOS: C-RAM air defense system engaging rockets in the night sky over Baghdad. December 20, 2020. No reports of any civilian or coalition military casualties but at least three rockets had impacted the Green Zone. C-RAM scrambled and was online within minutes to intercept the next series of barrages.

Always loved the look of R2D2 with a hard on.....wait does that make me gay.....damn phalanx.

I want a draft.

It would suck for the professional soldiers but it makes the 99% with no skin in the game because they dont know anyone in the military stand up and take notice.

You might have to deal with some low moral fuckups but believe me the gloves would be off regards ROE because many more Moms would be writing their Senators saying "You cock suckers better get this over with before Precious gets out of basic training and I dont care how many craters it takes you to do it"

Wars would not last an entire generation if more of the populace was engaged.

Besides maybe with some seasoning those draftees might be able to relieve the professional so that the pro is not going back on multiple deployments being worn to pieces.

It would be interesting to see the effect it would have on a generation. Imagine a whole generation of youngsters disciplined and given a purpose.

Flip that coin over....

This.
    Turn the tables.
    If those fucks were here in my country to "protect" me, I would be "resisting" them.
    We need to bring all of you guys home, protect the mainland, Who gives a fuck if they are killing each other? I damn sure don't.

Just like not one American seems too concerned about the ongoings in Chicago, Houston, Nawlins, etc.

It would be interesting to see the effect it would have on a generation. Imagine a whole generation of youngsters disciplined and given a purpose.

You mean like that one time we raised a generation during a famine, and then sent them out to kick some fascist asses? They did interesting things after coming home - built some infrastructure, designed some cool cars, took us into the Jet Age, sent some men to the moon, invented the transistor and the integrated circuit and eventually the Internet.

Bet those c-ram ciws thingies are expensive to feed. Good luck getting ammo for that on gunbroker.

This.
    Turn the tables.
    If those fucks were here in my country to "protect" me, I would be "resisting" them.
    We need to bring all of you guys home, protect the mainland, Who gives a fuck if they are killing each other? I damn sure don't.

Just like not one American seems too concerned about the ongoings in Chicago, Houston, Nawlins, etc.
    I'm not here in a military role.

That's for poors.

You mean like that one time we raised a generation during a famine, and then sent them out to kick some fascist asses? They did interesting things after coming home - built some infrastructure, designed some cool cars, took us into the Jet Age, sent some men to the moon, invented the transistor and the integrated circuit and eventually the Internet.
    Yes, but that is also different because that generation had realized struggle. What if you take a generation of individuals who do not know that struggle and infuse military discipline, routine and direction?